• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: 11/18...PATS @ CATS...who ya got?

11/18...PATS @ CATS...who ya got??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

J-Rod

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Second week in a row I went against Carolina and they proved me wrong. Congrats to them. It's gonna be an interesting show when they play New Orleans.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO the ball was not catchable because of where Brady placed the ball and where the other defender was. There was no way Gronk was going to get to that ball.

Bad ball placement + Where Gronk was on field + where defender who intercepted was = Uncatchable ball. I just don't see how Gronk could have got to that ball.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what that picture does not show is two yards deep in the endzone was where the intercepting player was covering Gronk and made the cut to intercept the ball but Gronk was being manhandled by the linebacker and could not make the same move. that was a terrible call. I usually cant stand the patriots, but this game was stolen from them. The reason everyone should care is because it could happen to your team too.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what that picture does not show is two yards deep in the endzone was where the intercepting player was covering Gronk and made the cut to intercept the ball but Gronk was being manhandled by the linebacker and could not make the same move. that was a terrible call. I usually cant stand the patriots, but this game was stolen from them. The reason everyone should care is because it could happen to your team too.

I don't remember it like that. But I will take a look now that you say that, if true then maybe it was the wrong call.