• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Right Now who gives this team its best chance to win Howell or Brissett?

Right Now who gives this team its best chance to win Howell or Brissett?

• Howell

• Brissett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brissett at least gives them a better chance to win games. The Howell experiment comes at the expense of 52 other players on the team. Right now, Brissett, as mediocre as he is... is the far better option than Howell.
I see no tangible evidence to suggest JB gives the Skins a better chance to win. He's never won anywhere else. Why would he win in DC.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see no tangible evidence to suggest JB gives the Skins a better chance to win. He's never won anywhere else. Why would he win in DC.
Apologies for the late responses... Never said that he'd win, just that he'd give them the better chance to win. That said, it's better that they lose games now.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? The expense of the other players.If Jacoby gives them a better chance, n who knows if he actually does.

What does that mean? With Howell they finish 5-12 n with JB they finish 6-10-1.

Considering the shitty coaching, non-existent game-planning n habitual lack of 1st half preparation. Imma go out on a limb n say the expense of the 52 other players was fucked a long time ago.
Yeah, I talked about firing the whole bunch of them 3 years ago and got lambasted for it.