• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 11/15 Bobcats/HOrnets @ Dubs 730p tip

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dennis you were supposed to start this one, but I'll beat you to it.

Keys to the game Steph showing up vs his "Home team"

Bogut vs Jefferson match up

Dubs limiting TO's, AI#9 playing like an NBA again tonight. I've read random rumors that AI#9 may start, what do you guys think, can HB go to bench and produce? Or do we not mess with the 6-2 formula right now?

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to take full credit for Bogut's first half explosion 9 points 8 boards.

Where y'all at Dub Nation?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Along with the Clippers game, probably the most complete game they've played yet. Bogut took my advice and started shooting more.

JustOneDennisBergkamp

Gunner for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dennis you were supposed to start this one, but I'll beat you to it.

Keys to the game Steph showing up vs his "Home team"

Bogut vs Jefferson match up

Dubs limiting TO's, AI#9 playing like an NBA again tonight. I've read random rumors that AI#9 may start, what do you guys think, can HB go to bench and produce? Or do we not mess with the 6-2 formula right now?
Hey, I covered Thursday night like you asked, didn't I? You don't want to overwork me.

Steph is now believing in the gospel of Kerr, and is looking to strike the balance between being aggressively creative and careful. That spells trouble for the other members of The Association.

And with all respect to Klay, Barnes and Bogut with their fine play, Mo Speights continues to be a force at both ends of the floor. I think that he and Barnes are neck and neck for being the team's third best shooter, but his commitment at the other end of the floor is going to ensure that he's a solid member of the rotation, even upon Lee's return.

The bad news is that Iggy still can't shoot a lick. I suggest 1000 jump shots a day and two sessions a week with a hypnotist.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, I covered Thursday night like you asked, didn't I? You don't want to overwork me.

Steph is now believing in the gospel of Kerr, and is looking to strike the balance between being aggressively creative and careful. That spells trouble for the other members of The Association.

And with all respect to Klay, Barnes and Bogut with their fine play, Mo Speights continues to be a force at both ends of the floor. I think that he and Barnes are neck and neck for being the team's third best shooter, but his commitment at the other end of the floor is going to ensure that he's a solid member of the rotation, even upon Lee's return.

The bad news is that Iggy still can't shoot a lick. I suggest 1000 jump shots a day and two sessions a week with a hypnotist.

My goodness he got old fast. He can no longer play.

JustOneDennisBergkamp

Gunner for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as to the question you pose, Lee, I'm already on record as saying the AI needs to be back among the super shooters and the HB is ready to be a second unit force, an eventual candidate for Sixth Man of the Year.

JustOneDennisBergkamp

Gunner for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My goodness he got old fast. He can no longer play.
Now, now, it's not that dire. His shooting slump is real and it's definitely on Iggy's mind, to the point where it appears to be affecting other aspects of his game. I am confident that he and the coaching staff will work things out, though.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now, now, it's not that dire. His shooting slump is real and it's definitely on Iggy's mind, to the point where it appears to be affecting other aspects of his game. I am confident that he and the coaching staff will work things out, though.

Your suggestion about putting him back on the starting team could be good for him but I think the resurgence of Harrison Barnes has a lot to do with his being on the first unit now. He may revert back to last year if Iguodala replaces him.