• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 11/25 Dubs @ Miami 430p Tip off

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dubs trying to make it 6 in a row, MSGkings if you are reading this, I told you MIA could contend this year, even without Lebron.

Deng is the real deal, and the rest of the team seems to have played better without the King hogging the limelight.

Will the Dubs win? If Speights gets 28 points tonight, I would say we can bank on it. Bogut should atleast start, may not get heavy minutes, but he's suiting up so its a good sign.

Hoping Dubs get back to the formula, ball movement, solid defense, limit TO's.

Dubs win 115-104?

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DUBS!!!!!!

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade and Anderson both out tonight as well.

I'm hoping for a strong start out of the gate. The Heat, even without Wade, should not be taken lightly. The team has been struggling recently on their shooting, especially from 3. I'm hoping that they come out tonight and rectify that. I'm expecting a huge game from Klay.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bogut looking like a young man early on, nice passing, being aggressive with the ball.

Dubs up early

koblix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rush made some great defensive plays, but I think he has no business to be in a game like this.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rush made some great defensive plays, but I think he has no business to be in a game like this.

Dubs on the road, 1st of b2b , Barbosa not healthy, = Rush gets minutes

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dubs trying to make it 6 in a row, MSGkings if you are reading this, I told you MIA could contend this year, even without Lebron.

Deng is the real deal, and the rest of the team seems to have played better without the King hogging the limelight.

Will the Dubs win? If Speights gets 28 points tonight, I would say we can bank on it. Bogut should atleast start, may not get heavy minutes, but he's suiting up so its a good sign.

Hoping Dubs get back to the formula, ball movement, solid defense, limit TO's.

Dubs win 115-104?

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DUBS!!!!!!

Miami will probably make the playoffs in the weak east, but 'contend'? Uh, no. Might win a playoff series. But they are better than I thought they'd be as you did predict.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ws look fantastic, but then again so does almost the entire conference. Gonna be a fun year and fun playoffs, like last year.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was worried the way they started but what a nice comeback! I have a feeling they'll end their winning streak tonight since its the second of a back to back and they seem to struggle in Orlando anyway.

Its gotta end sometime; no big deal. They'll start another streak.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rush does not have his game legs yet. I've seen him shoot just a few shots this year and both were really short. He needs to do some work on his own to get in better shape so he can up his cardio and reach the goal when he shoots.

Curry had incredible shooting game, obviously. Klay was solid and Bogut was really good on defense, passing and rebounds.

I'm glad to see Bosh allowed to become a star again, which he was before joining Miami. He's a good guy with a very solid game.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was worried the way they started but what a nice comeback! I have a feeling they'll end their winning streak tonight since its the second of a back to back and they seem to struggle in Orlando anyway.

Its gotta end sometime; no big deal. They'll start another streak.

I really don't seem the Dubs losing to Orlando. A better team on the road after a B2b, maybe, but not Orlando. Look for Curry and Thompson to have solid games, with Curry going for over 30 again. Dubs win by 10 at least. But, what do I know?

JustOneDennisBergkamp

Gunner for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing that looked like it would consistently threaten the Dubs last night was Bosh, and he was neutralized down the stretch. The team has shown that it now knows how to win whether their firing on all cylinders or not, but when Steph and Klay are both on, the other team is screwed.

Rush may still look like a fish out of water on offense, but he did give his team a boost at the other end of the floor when they really needed it. Kerr was quick to point this out after the game.

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing that looked like it would consistently threaten the Dubs last night was Bosh, and he was neutralized down the stretch. The team has shown that it now knows how to win whether their firing on all cylinders or not, but when Steph and Klay are both on, the other team is screwed.

Rush may still look like a fish out of water on offense, but he did give his team a boost at the other end of the floor when they really needed it. Kerr was quick to point this out after the game.

Bosh's mid range is awesome, something we missed from D.Lee last year. At one point I believe they were trying to extend Bosh to 3 point range, which was silly.

I loved how Bogut played him straight up , something we don't talk about much, but we haven't had to double team much with Bogut in there, which is very refreshing.