• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2019

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest Morin was supposed to already be a huge upgrade on D. He should have earned a spot last year. Unfortunately he keeps getting injured. I wouldn't give up on him as it took Chara quite a few years to develop you don't want to throw that away...
Chara started with the Isles and then came into his own in Ottawa and Boston. Being that we may trade Morin's rights if we dont sign him i hope that he doesn't blossom somewhere else.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chara started with the Isles and then came into his own in Ottawa and Boston. Being that we may trade Morin's rights if we dont sign him i hope that he doesn't blossom somewhere else.
Yea I remember that huge Flyers-Sens brawl where tough guy Chara went after and fought heavy weight Tilander lol

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UOTE="lasgop8, post: 11741886, member: 492"]2018 NHL Mock Draft 2.0

Check out this mock draft. I dont like it.
Would be a terrible trade for us so you know it will happen.

Yeah, right. If we were giving up Schenn to get that pick (and Frost), we wouldn't turn right back around and package it for a player like Hoffman...Lol Same kind of player, same salary and length of term even. Are you kidding me!?! Lol

No way that trade happens, although it would not shock me to see Morin be dealt.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like an awful lot to get Hoffman. I like Joel Farabee, LW, at 14.
i agree that trade would not benefit us at all. I wouldn't mind us getting a solid left wing like Farabee. A couple of years ago we traded down and selected Rubstov but as our pick came up we could've picked Keiffer Bellows LW in that spot. i thought we were going to solve our LW problem there so i like your idea to pick one this year.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree that trade would not benefit us at all. I wouldn't mind us getting a solid left wing like Farabee. A couple of years ago we traded down and selected Rubstov but as our pick came up we could've picked Keiffer Bellows LW in that spot. i thought we were going to solve our LW problem there so i like your idea to pick one this year.
Has any body even heard any rumors from with in the ORG? A lot of media speculation means nothing, Although July is still a ways away. Cmon Hexy roll those dice..

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has any body even heard any rumors from with in the ORG? A lot of media speculation means nothing, Although July is still a ways away. Cmon Hexy roll those dice..
Hexy likes to play it close to the vest which is smart and one of the things i like about him. The answer to your question is no rumors coming from Flyers camp.All writers are speculating as well as speculation from all of our posters here.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still on the Sam Rhinehart wagon. I think he would thrive on this Flyers team. And I know Buffalo could use another dman to go along with Dahlin when they draft him 1st overall. I also heard rumors that a deal of OReilly for Hamilton were being discussed.. Not sure how true that is?
Im good with Rhinehart and we have a ton of defenseman that could be traded.Rhinehart is a RFA this season. It all depends on which one they would want and what other player they want to go with that defenseman. I wouldn't mind getting Oreilly on our team.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im good with Rhinehart and we have a ton of defenseman that could be traded.Rhinehart is a RFA this season. It all depends on which one they would want and what other player they want to go with that defenseman. I wouldn't mind getting Oreilly on our team.
I was just wondering what it would take to get O'Reilly. 27 years old with 5 years at $7.5 left. 20+ goals and around 60 points while not playing on very good teams.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just wondering what it would take to get O'Reilly. 27 years old with 5 years at $7.5 left. 20+ goals and around 60 points while not playing on very good teams.
That is an excellent contract for him and i of course i love his size in which its no secret id like our team to get bigger. Id assume they would want a stud defenseman to start.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2018 NHL Mock Draft 2.0

Check out this mock draft. I dont like it.

That’s a very active first round haha. 3-4 trades?

Hoffman is a 60 point guy on a bad senators team. 5.2 for this year and next year. 1st, Morin, and Raffl seems a little steep to me.

Although Raffl really hasn’t put up very many points in his career. 31 was his high and he’s mostly a mid-twenties guy. That’s actually not very good at all haha. That’s surprising to me.

Id be good with that deal I think. Hoffman would be a big upgrade on the wings.