• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1) Miami Heat vs. 2) Boston Celtics

Kawhi_2_Murray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the percentage for home teams in game 7?

Celtics have their hands full. But they dug their own grave really. Now time to get out of it. I'm nervous wow

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knee must be feeling damn good. He did not make a late night trip to the arena the night before a game since game 3

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worst offensive ratings this season:

1. Thunder 105
2. Magic 105
3. Pistons 106

With Tatum on court celtics hold teams to a 106 offensive rating reg season

In playoffs its 105

Maybe because Tatum is the alpha, so they figure oh we don't want to give the all defense to this guy because he's not a role player. That's just how it works these days I guess. Tatum isn't flashy with muscles like Giannis but to me it seems like his d is better. Yet Giannis is getting the dpoty awards because he has what LeBron has (muscles and flashy).

Kobe got all those all defense teams from 2006-2010 and Tatum has been a far better defender
Hey, I just want to say you are a welcome addition to the board.

Because of your homerism, you are very, Very, VERY wrong about Tatum being a better defender than Giannis.

But, he's your guy. So, I get it.

I will say, you do a good job of communicating your point, without getting angry.

So, even though I disagree about some of this, you do provide some thought provoking facts about WHY you believe what you do.

Like, I'm being very serious when I say, I've enjoyed the debate and you do make some good points.

Kawhi_2_Murray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because of your homerism, you are very, Very, VERY wrong about Tatum being a better defender than Giannis.

I will say, you do a good job of communicating your point, without getting angry.

So, even though I disagree about some of this, you do provide some thought provoking facts about WHY you believe what you do.

Like, I'm being very serious when I say, I've enjoyed the debate and you do make some good points.
Thank you buddy, I appreciate that. It's just my opinion, I don't want to come off as stubborn. Everybody has a right to disagree. I'm just calling it how I see it. I've seen Tatum give major trouble to kawhi, Durant, butler in past regular seasons. There is just so many switches in today's game and people know to avoid him.

Tatum is also a really good shooter and scorer, so people overlook his defense. And he's not intimidating looking at all so the casual eye might be misled by that as well.

I've been in debates that last days hahaha so I can definitely defend myself. I'm not trying to come off too strong though as I'm just a newbie.

I appreciate the kind words buddy and you seem like a good high iq poster in your own right. I've enjoyed my time here so far.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah @Kawhi_2_Tatum is a good egg

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you buddy, I appreciate that. It's just my opinion, I don't want to come off as stubborn. Everybody has a right to disagree. I'm just calling it how I see it. I've seen Tatum give major trouble to kawhi, Durant, butler in past regular seasons. There is just so many switches in today's game and people know to avoid him.

Tatum is also a really good shooter and scorer, so people overlook his defense. And he's not intimidating looking at all so the casual eye might be misled by that as well.

I've been in debates that last days hahaha so I can definitely defend myself. I'm not trying to come off too strong though as I'm just a newbie.

I appreciate the kind words buddy and you seem like a good high iq poster in your own right. I've enjoyed my time here so far.
Look, Tatum is fucking awesome already but he's not where he will be...still inconsistent at times, etc. He's still so young though and he has future MVP written all over him. But not yet.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Golden State wins the title- will it be the easiest path in modern NBA history?

1. Nuggets without Murray/Porter were never a threat to beat anyone. Who is the 2nd and 3rd best player on that team?
2. The Grizz are extremely young- and then Ja gets hurt
3. The Suns choke their balls off- and DALLAS gets to the WCF- another team with one all star
4. Whether its the Celtics or Heat- neither team is really championship caliber and both are beat to shit

the NBA is wide open right now- which I think is good overall- but I think the top level teams- say the best 5 teams in basketball as a whole- are the weakest they have been in a long long time. The recent player movement- and injuries have added to this- as well as some aging stars - some injury prone- and that there is another level of good young teams that are still a couple years away- like Memphis and some others.

even with the Bucks winning last year----- Holliday and Middleton are good- but they arent what other recent 2nd/3rd players have been.

Last edited:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its a lot of things that contribute to this---- one is obviously LeBron James not being involved since his teams ownership is incompetent an Davis' injury......another the Nets just never putting it together with Kyrie being a moron, and some of their injuries. Another George and Leonard both basically being hurt for the greater part of the last 2 years.....another with Simmons holding the Sixers hostage/Simmons failing, and then Harden and his bullshit.

I think the biggest loser of this season by far is the Suns- who are extremely talented and had a window and choked it away--- the NEts too a huge loser where every move turned up bad and Kyrie screwing them, Harris injury, Simmons being the WORST and then getting hurt.

Its why I dont think it should be a surprise that stable organizations- like GSW, BOS and Miami have taken advantage- even if I think they would get their ass whooped by some of the better Finals teams of the a few years in the past.

golf then cookout tomorrow. I hope Boston wins- becuase the alternative is rooting for GSW in the finals.

my most hated teams in sports

1. Pittsburgh Steelers
2. Baltimore Ravens
3. Boston Red Sox
4. Miami Heat
5. LA Lakers
6. Chi White Sox
7. Golden State Warriors
8. Denver Broncos
9. NE Patriots
10. Minnesota Twins

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just an FYI--- my golf game is really starting to come together.....I was pretty good in the high school/college days- and then kinda stopped playing- last 3-4 years tried to get back into it but my hip was just killing me. After having the joint replacement in October- have been out 4-5 times already this year and see some really solid improvements......gotta get better off the t-box and some better touch on my short chipping--- but iron play, and putting have been very encouraging. New Ping clubs (graphite shaft) have def. helped as well.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game 7's are always fun to watch.
This will potentially also be a real good one.
Good luck to Boston & Miami.....and may the best team win.
Meanwhile..the Dubs are waiting in the wings to find out which one they'll face next week.

Last edited:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Golden State wins the title- will it be the easiest path in modern NBA history?

1. Nuggets without Murray/Porter were never a threat to beat anyone. Who is the 2nd and 3rd best player on that team?
3. The Suns choke their balls off- and DALLAS gets to the WCF- another team with one all star
4. Whether its the Celtics or Heat- neither team is really championship caliber and both are beat to shit

the NBA is wide open right now- which I think is good overall- but I think the top level teams- say the best 5 teams in basketball as a whole- are the weakest they have been in a long long time. The recent player movement- and injuries have added to this- as well as some aging stars - some injury prone- and that there is another level of good young teams that are still a couple years away- like Memphis and some others.

even with the Bucks winning last year----- Holliday and Middleton are good- but they arent what other recent 2nd/3rd players have been.

There is more parity in the league than ever before because the gap between the top teams and the 10th best team is small.

But not going to let you dance around the fact that you were horrifically wrong about the Warriors being done.

Whether they win or not, they clearly aren’t done.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kind of puts the Cavs collapse in perspective. The post All Star game tail spin didn’t even come in a decent NBA. Pretty telling if you ask me.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is more parity in the league than ever before because the gap between the top teams and the 10th best team is small.

But not going to let you dance around the fact that you were horrifically wrong about the Warriors being done.

To WiggityWack, hatred matters lol...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its a lot of things that contribute to this---- one is obviously LeBron James not being involved since his teams ownership is incompetent an Davis' injury......another the Nets just never putting it together with Kyrie being a moron, and some of their injuries. Another George and Leonard both basically being hurt for the greater part of the last 2 years.....another with Simmons holding the Sixers hostage/Simmons failing, and then Harden and his bullshit.

I think the biggest loser of this season by far is the Suns- who are extremely talented and had a window and choked it away--- the NEts too a huge loser where every move turned up bad and Kyrie screwing them, Harris injury, Simmons being the WORST and then getting hurt.

Its why I dont think it should be a surprise that stable organizations- like GSW, BOS and Miami have taken advantage- even if I think they would get their ass whooped by some of the better Finals teams of the a few years in the past.

golf then cookout tomorrow. I hope Boston wins- becuase the alternative is rooting for GSW in the finals.

1. Pittsburgh Steelers
2. Baltimore Ravens
3. Boston Red Sox
4. Miami Heat
5. LA Lakers
6. Chi White Sox
7. Golden State Warriors
8. Denver Broncos
9. NE Patriots
10. Minnesota Twins

Looks like the Lakers have some work to do to move up on your list.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No doubt. Easy path? Sure. They aren’t done till Klay and/or Steph are “done”. They can survive without Dray

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. Pittsburgh Steelers
2. Baltimore Ravens
3. Boston Red Sox
4. Miami Heat
5. LA Lakers
6. Chi White Sox
7. Golden State Warriors
8. Denver Broncos
9. NE Patriots
10. Minnesota Twins
I dont get the Boston hate? Sure after they won the first title and they got Manny and won it but I have really no hatred for them.

Denver? Still from The Drive?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont get the Boston hate? Sure after they won the first title and they got Manny and won it but I have really no hatred for them.

Denver? Still from The Drive?
This is the weirdest hate list ever from a Cleveland fan. Had lebron stayed in miami/never went back to Cleveland then it would make some sense. Onlu 4 of the teams make sense....maybe 5 at tops