• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1/4 of the season done

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2: Is this second or third level, reverse sarcasm? It's like the movie inception, I am in a dream inside a dream. Very deep stuff there Kreton.

what? dude Millen was very successful at what he came to detroit to do.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:gaah: I was pretty sure it was sarcasm. But wanted to be clear.

You never know. Some people still think Matt Millen sucked so its impossible to know who does or doesn't suck.

Pay attention to who says what... Stafford sucks was directed at me and Smitty.

His mistakes do drive me crazy. He has all the tools and just might finally see them being used. I made a comment about Schwartz early spring. His cockiness may have part to do with Staffs development. Staff reminds me of being on the cusp of elite for a career.

Just maybe Caldwell, Lombardi and Cooter can change that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pay attention to who says what... Stafford sucks was directed at me and Smitty.

His mistakes do drive me crazy. He has all the tools and just might finally see them being used. I made a comment about Schwartz early spring. His cockiness may have part to do with Staffs development. Staff reminds me of being on the cusp of elite for a career.

Just maybe Caldwell, Lombardi and Cooter can change that.

Ive seen you and others make remarks about Stafford but most of them aren't that he sucks. More about poor decisions. Or maybe i missed something.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive seen you and others make remarks about Stafford but most of them aren't that he sucks. More about poor decisions. Or maybe i missed something.

I do not give him much love.

Smitty is mean, very mean once he loathes you.

I do praise him every 10 or 11 games. Loved the injured Browns game. Truly loved his two throws in Cowboys comeback. The throw to Durham was on a rope on deep out and then the CJ throw was awesome followed by heads up risky play that worked.

Since then... He was pimp last week for sure.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I do praise him every 10 or 11 games. Loved the injured Browns game. Truly loved his two throws in Cowboys comeback. The throw to Durham was on a rope on deep out and then the CJ throw was awesome followed by heads up risky play that worked.

Ive had a few games where ive been right out pissed with him. Carolina this year, Tampa game last year for sure. probably some others.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who are you tallinbough?

Kris Durham? Yeah, that security blanket was horrible.