• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zona @ San Fran

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's get into it. A crucial battle to try and keep pace with the Seahawks. Obviously the 9ers are the heavy favorite but i'm interested to hear what everyone thinks the keys to a Zona victory would be.

For starters....... STOP FRANK GORE!!!!

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we want ANY chance of winning then we need a vintage 2005 Carson Palmer to show up and our offense needs to be in sync. I think our defense will keep it at least reasonably close but it'll be up to our offense in the end.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am actually not that worried about this game. I am more concerned with Seattle on short rest. Gore will likely have a field day but we should be fine if we can contain kap and our offense shows up.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have so many play makers on defense. They can keep us in games. Were kind of like the Chicago Bears of last year, except a better unit who just doesn't rely on turnovers.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am actually not that worried about this game. I am more concerned with Seattle on short rest. Gore will likely have a field day but we should be fine if we can contain kap and our offense shows up.
If Palmer plays like he did the past couple of games we are done. Kap was contained the past couple of games and the 9ers still dominated. I think we have a chance, but the offense has to play well.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These next two games will pretty much decide the rest of the season for the Cards. If they lose both, they are done so far as winning the division goes and probably one of the wild card spots.

It's hard to predict this one. The 49ers have been hard to figure out this year. The offense is not the threat it was last year...the scary thing is even when Crapernick is useless they are still blowing out decent teams by like 30.

Palmer has to get his head out of his bum. He has to stop forcing the ball and staring down receivers. It'd be nice if the O-line gave him a few more seconds to go through progressions obviously, but that's probably not going to happen.

I'm extra concerned since Donte Whitner took the "W" out of his last name. The Cards need to respond.

arvi_mu

Cards fan for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like the game this week at all. San Fran has looked good the past couple of weeks. And Arizona hasn't. I know they got 2 wins and the defense was great of Sunday, but I just don't think Carolina's offense was much of a test. I think it can stay somewhat close early on, but I feel as if San Fran will pull away. I will say 24-10.

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cardinals need to play a perfect game to win it... Need to stuff the Running game, like we have the past two weeks, and force Kaepernick to beat you through the air. Vernon Davis will be a tough matchup... They will have to give the Badger some help, because I don't think he as a chance to handle the guy 1 on 1.

Peterson should be able to shut Boldin down.

Offense needs to be WORLDS better than it has been last two weeks, that goes without say. Need to try to run (Which is going to be very, very difficult) and we have to make the plays in the passing game to have a shot.

I think the Cardinals will hang around, but when it's all said and done... the Niners will probably find a way to win by 7-10.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I look at this, the more it looks rough.

SF has been pretty bad against the run this year. AZ has no running game (it's much improved, but nobody is afraid to face Rashard Mendenhall right now). SF is elite against the pass. AZ has been terrible passing...not a good recipe.

On the other side, AZ defense has shut down every single team's running attack they've played this year. The 49ers rush attack has been pretty good, but I think it can be contained because...SF passing attack has been terrible. Our secondary I think has been above average and better each week.

This one comes down to which offense makes the most mistakes. I'm just not sure I can say that's going to be SF after seeing Palmer & Co the past three weeks.

SF 16, AZ 9

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whichever team wins the turnover battle wins this game.

Therefore, Palmer simply needs to "manage the game" and use Andre Ellington a LOT. Don't get impatient and force the ball into tight coverage. Trust one of the NFL's best defenses to keep the Cards in the game. They will, if Cards avoid turnovers.

arvi_mu

Cards fan for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Palmer is not a game manager and Arians is not a coach that asks a QB to be a game manager. Face it, Palmer isn't the answer. I didn't think it was that great of a trade in the first place and I still don't. FIX THE OLINE!!!! I thought the Cardinals would be better this year because of the OLine and not Palmer. I was wrong. The OLine isn't better than last year. The Cardinals are better because their defense is really really good. Losing Cooper is looming large right now. I know everyone hates Levi Brown and is glad he is gone, and he wasn't good, but the interior of this line is one of the worst in the NFL. Still a lot of work to do to make that unit better. Then they need to get a better QB.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frankly I think your d may be able you help you pull this game out. If it was in the desert, I'd feel a lot more confident. Win the turn over battle and you'll have a good chance , lose the turn over battle.....

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Palmer plays like he did the past couple of games we are done. Kap was contained the past couple of games and the 9ers still dominated. I think we have a chance, but the offense has to play well.

Unlike in years past, the running back has not killed us this season. They will get their yards, like in the second half against the saints, but strong quarterback play has been our undoing. TE'S open in the middle of the field, bubble screens to the wide reciever or any route that is against powers:-)L). Kap may get a hair up his ass and try to pull a newton this week. For some reason we choose to avoid a quarterback spy against running qbs and we always get burned. Gore will get 100+ yards. It just depends on how everyone else does and if our offense can capitalize on the majority of the scoring opportunities.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Palmer just needs to take care of the football. I think our defense has some of the best play makers in the league they will show up. In 2011 our offense looked cold Skelton had his best game of his career but he made one play to break the ice and make it 7-6. Protect the football and we need at least 2 big plays from our offense.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1383994_10151898188312298_350099520_n.jpg

Lets Go Cards!!!!!!!!!!

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like your guys chances in this one. Boldin can be shut down by a good corner like what happened with Sherman. And you guys have a good corner. I think if Carson can avoid turnovers this will be a close one. Ill be rooting for you and I am excited for next Thursday!

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like your guys chances in this one. Boldin can be shut down by a good corner like what happened with Sherman. And you guys have a good corner. I think if Carson can avoid turnovers this will be a close one. Ill be rooting for you and I am excited for next Thursday!

thanks sir, I however am not looking forward to next Thursday... facing your defense will not be fun :lol:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frankly I think your d may be able you help you pull this game out. If it was in the desert, I'd feel a lot more confident. Win the turn over battle and you'll have a good chance , lose the turn over battle.....

:wtf: