• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Youtube thread

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Kinda makes me sad watchig this knowing his days in SJ are done, and seemingly his days in the NHL also. It like came to such an unexpected hault.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Kinda makes me sad watchig this knowing his days in SJ are done, and seemingly his days in the NHL also. It like came to such an unexpected hault.

He's claiming he'll report to Islanders camp this year.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Well atleast Nabby could score against Vancouver unlike the rest of the sharks this year

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He's claiming he'll report to Islanders camp this year.

I dont even know if id consider that "well its better then nothing".. Unless he's just doing the year to sell himself and sign with a contender next year. I dont think I can sit through Islanders games just to watch him play haha

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Also watchin those Nolan videos make me want SJ to sign him even more, put him on the 4th line and say "Ya know what, just go out there and run people the fuck over, goalies, players, refs, whatever you want to hit, hit it"

Plus I can get a modern Nolan jersey...

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I dont even know if id consider that "well its better then nothing".. Unless he's just doing the year to sell himself and sign with a contender next year. I dont think I can sit through Islanders games just to watch him play haha

If they can get one more experienced dman the Islanders might surprise a few people this year and challange for a PO spot.