• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your Texas Rangers are 2015 AL West Champions!

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about that shit after all the injuries to Darvish, Derek, Perez, Beltre and the start of the season for Choo, Roog, AB, Elvis, and then April happened?

Talk about #nevereverquit, this team could have folded like a dollar store lawn chair and they just kept playing baseball, and lookee what had happened!

Keep it up, you overachieving, never quitting, bad asses! Make sure the B Jays know they can suck it in the ALDS.

Go Rangers!

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just glad our BP gets a rest until Thursday.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always figured that Pudge would be my favorite Ranger for life. But I think Beltre is beginning to sway me.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always figured that Pudge would be my favorite Ranger for life. But I think Beltre is beginning to sway me.

It's really hard not to feel something truly special about Beltre.

To take absolutely nothing away from Pudge, but AB leads the team with his determination, mind set and obvious skills on and off the field. I'm not sure there's been many Beltre's equal in being the rudder of a team like he is.

And here-here for your comment on the BP getting some R&R.

Last edited:

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just glad our BP gets a rest until Thursday.

Rest will do every single one of them some good, but especially the BP. Dyson and Tolleson definitely should have the chance to recharge, they were taxed big time.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To take absolutely nothing away from Pudge, but AB leads the team with his determination, mind set and obvious skills on and off the field. I'm not sure there's been many Beltre's equal in being the rudder of a team like he is.

So right you are. His whole success story is derived from character. It shows in all he does. You see many good ball players but few stand out like Adrian. His achievements spill over into the club house, public and the fans. Somewhere, someone taught him how to be a man of character and it is going to follow him all the way to the HOF. He is something special.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rest will do every single one of them some good, but especially the BP. Dyson and Tolleson definitely should have the chance to recharge, they were taxed big time.
Dyson is a stud of a reliever. 5 straight games against teams with strong offenses and they couldn't get diddly squat off of him.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What I liked about both of them is they love to play the game. Pudge was one fired up player who was instrumental in the Marlins winning a title. Can you imagine this team with a Pudge on it now or in 2011. And talk about a guy who shut down the other teams running game. Just glad to have seen both of them play with the Rangers.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the Jays are supposed to be a terrible matchup, but I was glad to see them instead of the Royals. I just have a feeling

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the Jays are supposed to be a terrible matchup, but I was glad to see them instead of the Royals. I just have a feeling

Know what? I'm with ya. And I have no reason to feel this way, after all, the numbers don't support this.

Regardless, it sure appeared the Jays wanted us and not the Yankees so lets give em something to truly regret.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing that concerns me in regards to Toronto is that their stadium in indoors and it will be very loud. And we have not always played very well there or against Toronto. And doesn't seem we face David Price in just about every post season we have been in?

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I liked about both of them is they love to play the game. Pudge was one fired up player who was instrumental in the Marlins winning a title. Can you imagine this team with a Pudge on it now or in 2011. And talk about a guy who shut down the other teams running game. Just glad to have seen both of them play with the Rangers.
I would have a hard time arguing with anyone who picked either one of those guys. I guess it will always be Pudge for me because of both his longevity here and the fact that he was a product of the organization.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have heard a lot of good arguments from folks today stating how Gallardo should start the first game with Toronto. He has had very good numbers against Toronto this year. I also hear how good Toronto has been against lefties. That being said I still would like to see Derek get the nod so that he can be ready to go early in the next series. Colby, Derek, and Gallardo will all get one start unless there is a sweep so it really doesn't matter much who starts game one other than allowing that pitcher to be ready to go in the first game against the next opponent. The game 3 starter would be able with the offdays to start game 1 of the ALCS, but it sure would make the starter of the first game of the ALDS wait a long time before starting his next game in the ALCS.
There are definitely some interesting decisions to be made, but I think we will be fine either way.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have a hard time arguing with anyone who picked either one of those guys. I guess it will always be Pudge for me because of both his longevity here and the fact that he was a product of the organization.

And I don't see how anyone would have problem one with your choice or why you made it.

I've mentioned this before, but think about the catchers we got to witness, damn near, back-to-back in Sundberg and Pudge. That's only NINETEEN GG between em.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I don't see how anyone would have problem one with your choice or why you made it.

I've mentioned this before, but think about the catchers we got to witness, damn near, back-to-back in Sundberg and Pudge. That's only NINETEEN GG between em.
Yes, Sunny is another favorite of mine.

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do we embed tweets on here? I used to be able to do it but I think the way we do so has changed now.

I just copy/paste the entire link now...

^^^ is this VVV
Code:
https://twitter.com/MLB_PR/status/651122361815560192