• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your team gets no respect

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only is your team being disrespected by the media because your offense doesn't match GB but is good and your defense doesn't match Seattle but is good, but wow Andre Ellington gets thrown under the bus because he's supposed to do what his skillset does not call for. Thats only because Palmer does not get the respect he does for turning the team around. I was on the fantasy section and Ellington in one of the threads is getting slammed because he had only 600 yards last year(could it be because he missed four games?). The other qbs did not know how to use him either.

You should have won in Carolina, if Palmer was healthy you would have.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Palmer had been healthy, the Cardinals would have been sitting at home on bye.

Respect is earned. While most Cardinals fans feel like we don't get enough positive attention or too much attention is given to false narratives, winning is the only thing that solves that issue.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are basing a lot of their statements on last years, stats and the history of what teams with similar statistics have done. The naysayers have history on their side, but most of those teams didn't have the key injuries that the Cards did last year.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only is your team being disrespected by the media because your offense doesn't match GB but is good and your defense doesn't match Seattle but is good, but wow Andre Ellington gets thrown under the bus because he's supposed to do what his skillset does not call for. Thats only because Palmer does not get the respect he does for turning the team around. I was on the fantasy section and Ellington in one of the threads is getting slammed because he had only 600 yards last year(could it be because he missed four games?). The other qbs did not know how to use him either.

You should have won in Carolina, if Palmer was healthy you would have.

The offense definitely doesn't match GB, even if fully healthy. But the Defense matches SEA when fully healthy (which is rare). Ellington is under-appreciated, but not completely disrespected. He hasn't been a good fantasy RB so far as a #1 guy. He'd be an ideal platoon guy with a grinder.

No doubt they win in Carolina with even Stanton and yes, would have had a bye with Palmer...but too many "ifs". We CAN blame things on injuries, since the team was utterly decimated, but it's hard to knock people for not fully respecting the Cards. Injuries or not, they played a playoff game with Ryan Lindley and most casual fans remember that.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ellington played the entire season with a foot injury. He missed virtually every practice so he would be ready on Sunday. I woud say he played at 65% the entire season.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ he was on my secondary team last year and I believe he missed the final five games. No Ellington may not be a number one back but look what he did weeks 5-10. The guy could make runs after the catch. I didn't see him get that attention from the other QBs.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we just added CJ2K to the mix. Another threat to split time with Ellington.