• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your Least Favorite Well-Known Actor/Actress

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moneyball is a gay story, but he was really good in it.

And he's awesome in Superbad.

No he's not. In fact, his character in superbad might be one of the most annoying fuckstick characters of all time, there was nothing good about it

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ansari’s actions are not even in the ethical gray area. He shared time, consentually, with another adult. The other adult changed her opinion of the shared time we’ll after the fact.

Fuck her. Regret is not r*pe!

Right which is why I put him at that end of that spectrum.

Comically speaking, that woman DOES have one thing in common with nearly every married woman in North America: thinking that men will intuit their desires if they sigh or roll their eyes.

C'mon ladies, we're thick. SPELL IT OUT.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now as to the question, eh - the industry usually figures it out on its own. If someone truly is a terrible actor, then they get weeded out of movies, even if they look good. (see: Richards, Denise)

Really explain Steven Seagal, Sly, and William Shatner. They are not good actors.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sean Penn.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Ferrell was great. I don't think he has done much recently outside of a couple of SNL skits and the Lego Movie that I like but I definitely like Ferrell.

All of the people making fun of Tom Cruise and Shia Lebouf can get another vote from me. Those guys should've been no where near action lead roles. Ryan Gosling is someone who I like in some movies and not in others just because I think he seems a little too creepy for all of the romance roles that he gets. Ben Affleck is obviously terrible, too, and Daredevil is one of the worst movies I've seen in theaters ever.

Matthew McCounaughy is great, though. I thought he made True Detective and certainly has some movies where he shines.

In terms of critically acclaimed actors, I think Halle Barry is mostly terrible. Just an awful Storm and an awful Catwoman along with a lot of roles where shes just a sex symbol.

My wife hates Melissa McCarthy and I tend to agree. "She was good in Mike and Molly when she is subtle but she is awful in all of her comedy movies where she tries too hard and just isnt funny" is what she thinks. So basically my thoughts on Jim Carrey.
Ryan Gosling and Matthew McConaughey are two of my favorite actors of all time

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really explain Steven Seagal, Sly, and William Shatner. They are not good actors.
Seagal was an action star. That’s it. He was never asked to do Macbeth.

Sly was a tough-guy actor, but a hell of a writer/director. Once he established himself as a tough-guy character, his ticket was punched.

Shatter was a pretty good stage actor. Stage acting is a completely different beast from film acting. But Star Trek needed a captain who could emote and be a good counter for Nimoys stoic Spock. The actor who played Pike was too stoic himself, so the interaction between him and Nimoy didn’t work. They may have over-compensated with Shatner, but Kelley was a good buffer between the two to lessen the shock. And once Star Trek gained its cult status, game over.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he's not. In fact, his character in superbad might be one of the most annoying fuckstick characters of all time, there was nothing good about it

Jonah=Great Actor

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you = laugh at anything

you = window licker

Jonah has 2 Oscar noms that weren’t for making people laugh at anything

Although he was pretty funny in Wolf

Ojb81