• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your favorite and not so favorite plays from last yr.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how many of you watch Bears football all yr long like I do .
Getting ready to get tapes ( vhs) yeah, I'm old school, ready for the coming season.
Thought a good thread ,would be everybodies favorite and not so favorite plays from last yr.
I've got 2 favorites and 1 not so.
Just like your thoughts.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorites were the Forte 8-9 yrd td run vs Ten. When the O-line pushed him into the end zone, rugby style from the 3yrd line. And Aj's bomb vs Indy. A thing of beauty.
Not so favorite, Cutlers hit in the Houston game. I think he would have won that 1 for us.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorites were the Forte 8-9 yrd td run vs Ten. When the O-line pushed him into the end zone, rugby style from the 3yrd line. And Aj's bomb vs Indy. A thing of beauty.
Not so favorite, Cutlers hit in the Houston game. I think he would have won that 1 for us.

My favorites on defense were back to back games with Tillman and Briggs getting interception touchdowns and Favorites on offense was also the Jeffery bomb verse Indy and the Earl Bennett swing pass verse Detroit.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the time, I was so pumped up when Cutler hit Marshall on a 50 yard bullet versus Seattle to put the Bears in field goal range with 10 seconds left. The fans were filing out of the stadium after the Seahawks scored to take the lead. Amazing throw and catch. Unfortunately, that overtime was a disaster. That loss hurt BAD.

I agree the Cutler hit versus Houston really hurt us. We moved the ball well in that rain storm the whole first half, and just caught some bad breaks with turnovers. The first drive of the game the Bears are pounding the ball, Bush makes a great run to pickup a first down inside the Texans 30 and the wet ball kind of slips out of his hands as he's hit. I truly believe we would have punched it into the end zone a couple times in that second half if Cutler plays. Man, Campbell really dropped the ball when we needed him those two weeks.

The Alshon bomb was fun. The Tennessee beat down was just all around fun to watch.

My favorite play was probably Marshall's catch and stiff arm of a Packers DB on his way into the end zone in the first half of that Packers game in December at Soldier Field. I felt really confident after that play that we might turn our season back around. Unfortunately, after that, the offense was nowhere to be found.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the time, I was so pumped up when Cutler hit Marshall on a 50 yard bullet versus Seattle to put the Bears in field goal range with 10 seconds left. The fans were filing out of the stadium after the Seahawks scored to take the lead. Amazing throw and catch. Unfortunately, that overtime was a disaster. That loss hurt BAD.

I agree the Cutler hit versus Houston really hurt us. We moved the ball well in that rain storm the whole first half, and just caught some bad breaks with turnovers. The first drive of the game the Bears are pounding the ball, Bush makes a great run to pickup a first down inside the Texans 30 and the wet ball kind of slips out of his hands as he's hit. I truly believe we would have punched it into the end zone a couple times in that second half if Cutler plays. Man, Campbell really dropped the ball when we needed him those two weeks.

The Alshon bomb was fun. The Tennessee beat down was just all around fun to watch.

My favorite play was probably Marshall's catch and stiff arm of a Packers DB on his way into the end zone in the first half of that Packers game in December at Soldier Field. I felt really confident after that play that we might turn our season back around. Unfortunately, after that, the offense was nowhere to be found.

I forgot about that 1. It has to go in the top 3 O plays. But I never laughed so hard during a Bear game, than I did on that Forte run.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The worst play by far was the Cutler pick in the 1st quarter against Minnesota that they ran back to the five. It spotted them a 14-0 lead. We were the better team for the next 54 minutes, but we still lost because of stupidity in the first six.

The best was Forte's first down run against Detroit to ice the game. I thought for sure we were gonna make the playoffs, and then the Packers effed things up.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The worst play by far was the Cutler pick in the 1st quarter against Minnesota that they ran back to the five. It spotted them a 14-0 lead. We were the better team for the next 54 minutes, but we still lost because of stupidity in the first six.

The best was Forte's first down run against Detroit to ice the game. I thought for sure we were gonna make the playoffs, and then the Packers effed things up.

Eh... we kind of got our asses kicked in that Minnesota game.

Cutler was one hit away from keeling over and dying on the field. I'm not sure how we were the better team that day. We were down by two scores pretty much the entire game. Campbell came in and picked up what was kind of a garbage time TD, but other than that. We sucked. Chalk it up to another shit showing in the roller dome.

The Seattle loss was much worse, and really was the beginning of the end. We beat the hell out of that team for 57 minutes, and just couldn't put them away. I have nightmares about that ball that hit Major Wright in the hands on that final drive. If he catches that ball, we're 9-3 heading into the stretch. Totally different ball game. That gave Green Bay all the momentum.