• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your best/worst fantasy trades

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just a bit @HaroldSeattle took me to school.

We were both kind of new at this at the time and I think it made it difficult for future deals. You were reluctant to swing any deals going forward with me. Heck I think you won't even make me a offer, just tell me you needed more.
Believe me I've ended up being on the short end of deals plenty of times. IDK maybe a majority of times. Obviously everyone is trying to make their roster better and it doesn't always work out. I'm sort of a risk taker, thus having deals blow up in my face, but some times they work out.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were both kind of new at this at the time and I think it made it difficult for future deals. You were reluctant to swing any deals going forward with me. Heck I think you won't even make me a offer, just tell me you needed more.
Believe me I've ended up being on the short end of deals plenty of times. IDK maybe a majority of times. Obviously everyone is trying to make their roster better and it doesn't always work out. I'm sort of a risk taker, thus having deals blow up in my face, but some times they work out.
yeah i was to an extent, you killed me, lol. But yeah, i was a huge risk taker as well to an extent. It just didnt work out, no love lost, great moves by you!

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Money leagues the two that stand out for best are trading Jordan Reed and Ronald Jones last year for a 1st rounder this year that turned in to the 1.1.

And then the one with Harold before there was ever any talk of a Le'Veon Bell holdout in 2018 and I sent him Bell for Melvin Gordon and Keenan Allen and then Bell sat out the whole season. I really did feel bad for Harold.

Worst trade in my league is probably going to be one of the ones I've made this off-season. Either trading away Aaron Jones or Leonard Fournette is going to bite me in the ass.

If we're including D1 I've made so many trades that it's hard to narrow down but I'll choose two with Steelers from the first season I was in. One good, one bad.

Good

Steelers gets Adrian Peterson and the 1.1 for

Zach Ertz
Latavius Murray
Alshon Jeffery
Sammy Watkins
the 2.2

Not that it was such a lopsided trade in hindsight as the 1.1 turned into Leonard Fournette for him, but trading for those four guys allowed me to make so many other trades to make the team better.

Bad

I get Deandre Washington
Steelers gets JuJu Smith-Schuster

Wow was that bad. I think Juju made his rounds to like 5 teams before the season ever started, but I drafted him and made this terrible trade to start it.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade a 2nd and 3rd for Dez.

Who has never played again.

Kinda regret that deal. A lot.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda leaves the impression that Harold owns you in trades :)
Hey now, don't make trouble for me.:nono:
No worries, Harold, forgot who I even traded to you to get that pick so it probably balanced out in the end. But it would have been the only time I would've had 1st overall and I blew it on that one. Hard to single out the best one since I've done quite a number I was really satisfied with and on the flip-side some I wish I could take back. ...
The most loped-sided came in D1 when Foot sent us his 1st for the Rams DST. But it's hard to take much pride in that one since it was the impetuous Foot - who lots of people have gotten great deals from.