• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You need to listen to Rivera on the Junkies today.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id give up assets for Carr. just don't know what would be fair or we could reasonably give without too much damage.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never pointed to wins. Honestly skinsdad you are the main one that brings that up when it comes to Watson and Stafford yet make every excuse in the book when someone applies that metric to Kirk.
this is a fair comment

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure nobody here thinks the WFT is a qb away from being a perennial threat. From being decent? Sure.
From being a playoff threat? Sure.

But there's no real reason to gut multiple drafts for Watson anyway, considering they're not one player away.

Not that it matters in the long run -WFT is gonna do what WFT is gonna do....

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id give up assets for Carr. just don't know what would be fair or we could reasonably give without too much damage.
Yeah, I'm not advocating trading everything just to get a QB. I do hope they are aggressive, as long as it makes sense.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm not advocating trading everything just to get a QB. I do hope they are aggressive, as long as it makes sense.
and that everyone in the FO and RR are on the SAME page

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never pointed to wins. Honestly skinsdad you are the main one that brings that up when it comes to Watson and Stafford yet make every excuse in the book when someone applies that metric to Kirk.
nope i have maintained that wins arent a qb stat but the people who make cases for DW' somehow forget that . stafford is a borderline HOF qb and his wins and losses arent on him . no one says stafford chokes and if you are asking for 3 number ones , some number 2's and some core players then you need to know that DW isnt much different then those others mentioned

and please dont tell me that breed or dean r and others dont go straight to wins when talking about KC

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope i have maintained that wins arent a qb stat but the people who make cases for DW' somehow forget that . stafford is a borderline HOF qb and his wins and losses arent on him . no one says stafford chokes and if you are asking for 3 number ones , some number 2's and some core players then you need to know that DW isnt much different then those others mentioned

and please dont tell me that breed or dean r and others dont go straight to wins when talking about KC
I'm not sure about them, but I always see you bring up the Vikings defense when it comes to Kirk, yet continously lead with W/L when it comes to Watson.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would you give up assets for Carr? His playoff wins? None. His playoff appearances? None until now and quite frankly, if it were not for a GAWD AWFUL Chargers defense he would still have no playoff appearances. While he a viable option as you state, the assets to be given up are not worth the return. Will Carr really be made available or will Mariota be made available?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure about them, but I always see you bring up the Vikings defense when it comes to Kirk, yet continously lead with W/L when it comes to Watson.
I lead with that Watson wins stuff because of the debate against KC is wins and stat padding . Either you have a standard ( wins mean everything) or you don’t and if it’s used against KC then hell by their own standards I should be able to bring up their guys record .

Personally I think DW is a good qb but his off field crap and his cost make me say nope . I don’t think he can carry a team as his 4-12 record indicates In his last season and despite what RR says I don’t think we have the pieces in place on offense

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would you give up assets for Carr? His playoff wins? None. His playoff appearances? None until now and quite frankly, if it were not for a GAWD AWFUL Chargers defense he would still have no playoff appearances. While he a viable option as you state, the assets to be given up are not worth the return. Will Carr really be made available or will Mariota be made available?
Grap didn’t take the 49ers anywhere . The team helped him along . Carr hasn’t played on as good a teams as Grap .

That being said I think it will cost too much for either guy on one year deals

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grap didn’t take the 49ers anywhere . The team helped him along . Carr hasn’t played on as good a teams as Grap .

That being said I think it will cost too much for either guy on one year deals
FACT: JG has taken his team to the playoffs more than Carr. The Raiders are not giving up Carr, they have viable replacement.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FACT: JG has taken his team to the playoffs more than Carr. The Raiders are not giving up Carr, they have viable replacement.
The 49ers have a better team and more stability at HC

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 49ers have a better team and more stability at HC
The Raiders changed coaches mid season and made the PO. Never been done since what, 1912, lol. What has Kyle Shannahan ever won? I will admit, he is a good play caller, I'll give you that.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Raiders changed coaches mid season and made the PO. Never been done since what, 1912, lol. What has Kyle Shannahan ever won? I will admit, he is a good play caller, I'll give you that.
He has been to a couple of super bowls as a HC and OC

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has been to a couple of super bowls as a HC and OC
He has a losing record as HC but did win the NFC once. I believe his collapse on offense in half #2 as the OC cost ATL a super bowl. That's what Kyle has done. I would never want him back as our HC because his dad is a dolt and they left a stain on the legacy of REDSKINS.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many assets would you give, curious?
And, you are the Raiders GM, would you really make Carr available? What is your backup plan to replace him, Mariota?
Im not hating on Cali, but if im raiders brass, the last thing I'm doing is trading Carr, he's cheap on the cap, had an amazing start to the season, and was a true leader despite tragedy and distraction. I can't believe im gonna say this, but Mayock sucks at his job, at least in the draft. The raiders should be waaaay better than they are. Trading carr for payne and a 1st would be illogical