• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You know you have issues when........

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....you're stoked after landing Collie and Boykin off the wire! Woohoo! Anyway, maybe I should put this in the WSIS subforum but screw it; everybody needs a laugh now and again. Anyway, traded Franklin and SSmith along with a draft pick for Cobb and RCooper and was feeling really good about my team. Now with Cobb gone check out these WR's; Andre, Sanders, Hartline, TWilliams, Boykin and Collie. So I have to start 3 this week so who would you suggest? Right now I have it like this.

Andre
Sanders
Williams

Have been thinking about sitting Sanders for Hartline but here's to hoping for a 2nd straight trip to the endzone for Sanders.The rest of my team is strong and I do have offers out to the Gordon/VJax owner but I think he is looking for more than I am willing to offer. So, after you stop laughing tell me what you think.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think when I see someone's opponent as the Bills, I'm probably starting him. Hartline in, Williams out for me.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think when I see someone's opponent as the Bills, I'm probably starting him. Hartline in, Williams out for me.

You don't like Williams against the Iggles? Sanders is the one scaring me right now. Like to see JJones sit and Boykin have a great game.............maybe I could package him.................lol.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think three weeks in a row is tough to produce (ask Alshon Jeffery). Miles Austin gets a little more action, as does Witten...and Dez needs a big rebound game. I like the Steelers to keep improving, and Sanders is a big part of that IMO. The Ravens don't exactly have a stealthy secondary.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think three weeks in a row is tough to produce (ask Alshon Jeffery). Miles Austin gets a little more action, as does Witten...and Dez needs a big rebound game. I like the Steelers to keep improving, and Sanders is a big part of that IMO. The Ravens don't exactly have a stealthy secondary.

Yeah, I really do want to put Hartline in as I know he'll get at least 6..............Dougie had better break a long one this week.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know man. Miles looks cooked to me.

I would start anybody against the Eagles. DeMarco Murray will put up 15 from the bench against them.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know man. Miles looks cooked to me.

I would start anybody against the Eagles. DeMarco Murray will put up 15 from the bench against them.

So should I start him over Woodhead in the Suicide League? :lol:

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel your pain, Ana.

My WR1 and WR2 are playing like WR5 and WR6. So I pick up a WR7 to improve my team. Yikes!

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel your pain, Ana.

My WR1 and WR2 are playing like WR5 and WR6. So I pick up a WR7 to improve my team. Yikes!
:lol: Maybe one day I'll get my own email account...............or just have you call me Ana............at least you spell her name right.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I just sold my soul again..................just traded Boykin and next year's 7th rounder for VJax and his 15th.........................these last 2 weeks I have traded Johnathan Franklin, Steve Smith, Boykin and my next year's 6th and 7th for Cobb, Cooper and VJax. Man, all I can say is I had better start scoring some points this year cuz next year could be tough!