• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

You have classy fans

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I brought a client down to Phoenix last weekend and we took in the KC-Cards game. It was a blast. Nice stadium, and good people. I decided to rep my Hawks by wearing my Lynch jersey (I think I had the only blue jersey in that whole stadium) and not one person hassled me. Had a few good natured ribbings, but it was fine. The guy who sat behind me was funny, when he sat down he grabbed me by the shoulders and shook me and said "Oh man, I gotta look at this shit all game?" Good guy though. Well done Arizona, I'd recommend anyone to go see a game there.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's generally a pretty respectful crowd at cards games. Of course like all stadiums you have your share of knuckleheads. I was supposed to go to the Cards Seahawks game in Seattle this year. I had tix but couldn't make it do to work issues. I gave the tix to some clients I had who live in Vancouver WA. They had a great time. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise I missed that game.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the best crowds you could take your family to in the NFL. I've been to plenty of games. They aren't always perfect, but the few ugly moments I can remember were from Browns fans and Eagles fans that graced us with their presence.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have generally always had a pleasant experience when attending cardinal games. Only a few times have I been in areas where people were blatantly being abusive to others. Oddly, two of th were against the raiders...:L

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been to a few Seahawk games at the UofP. I have a 2nd home in Avondale, 6 miles from the stadium. I have never had a problem in my Hawk colors.
I wish I could attend this weeks game but I have decided I will attend the Seahawks game there in Feb instead.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd live in Phoenix in a freakin second. Awesome place, awesome stadium. What's not to love?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd live in Phoenix in a freakin second. Awesome place, awesome stadium. What's not to love?

My only complaint would be the vehicle registration fees, but there are ways around that too :suds:

Thought we were going to get relocated to PHX a few years ago and I was all for it.

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's generally a pretty respectful crowd at cards games. Of course like all stadiums you have your share of knuckleheads. I was supposed to go to the Cards Seahawks game in Seattle this year. I had tix but couldn't make it do to work issues. I gave the tix to some clients I had who live in Vancouver WA. They had a great time. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise I missed that game.

People actually know my city exists!? :lol:

Whenever I say I live in Vancouver, ESPECIALLY in Seattle people automatically assume I'm Canadian.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My only complaint would be the vehicle registration fees, but there are ways around that too :suds:

Thought we were going to get relocated to PHX a few years ago and I was all for it.

I moved their from the Bay Area to attend ASU in the early 90's with the intention of going back to Cali. I still I've in Phoenix and have no desire to leave.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People actually know my city exists!? :lol:

Whenever I say I live in Vancouver, ESPECIALLY in Seattle people automatically assume I'm Canadian.

Funny. I would have said the same thing if I wasn't traveling to WA every month. I have gotten to know the state quite well.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't forget the bored housewives in Scottsdale too. :whistle:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah....and it is a great stadium to see a game. I've been to every game the Rams have played in Glendale except the last one. The people are a good bunch of fans. The food, the drink on the grassy knoll and the generosity of the Cardinal fans even when you're in Rams gear is not to be out done. sorry we trashed your two QB's. Id rather see the Cards in the BIG GAME than the Hags. Defense rules the day.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have season tickets & go to about 4-6 games a year depending on how my brother & I split up the tickets each year.

Once the Big Toaster filled up with mostly Cardinal fans shortly after the stadium's opening & after our SB run, the atmosphere has been great. When the games were at SUn Devil Stadium, that place was a cesspool full criminals & drunks from visiting teams.

For the most part, UoP is a fun family venu. The only issues that ever arise are usually secluded to the cheap seats when Dallas/SF/Oak/Phi are in town.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scottsdale is a watering hole for milfs and cougars

Yea. Scottsdale has got to be the Cougar capital of the world. And we're talking high end cougars. You could walk in to virtually any bar in Scottsdale and find yourself some companionship for the evening.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona women are something that I missed quite a bit when I moved to the East Coast.

I'm not questioning your move, but I'm always curious as to why someone would possibly want to live on the East Coast when they lived in Arizona.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I always laugh when Philly fans act like Phoenix is a "dump" and they live in some urban paradise.

There's a reason so many people move here. As a visiting fan, I really liked Chicago. They were insanely into their sports and most of them were pretty classy about you being there. I suppose it also helped I wasn't a fan of the Red Wings or Packers too.