• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Yawn Sharks in Sunshine State

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sharks getting their ass whipped in Florida, damn Florida looks like a pure legit cup contender :laugh3:

What a joke, no passion or pride on this Shark team. :burt:

:phone: Make some calls Doug :gaah:

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3-0 :laugh3:

What a joke, its like nobody cares on the Shark bench.

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sharks getting their ass whipped in Florida, damn Florida looks like a pure legit cup contender :laugh3:

What a joke, no passion or pride on this Shark team. :burt:

:phone: Make some calls Doug :gaah:

Remember, though, it's tough to play on Florida's home ice. That sellout crowd there is always very loud and intimidating for the visitors. :L

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What are you talking about? The Sharks made Luongo work very hard with those 12 shots on goal through 2 periods (all quality scoring chances). That was a lot of heart and passion shown by Hertl, taking that roughing penalty on Upshall. Everything is great in Teal Land, just business as usual for a world-class organization.

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tremendous effort to avoid the shutout, solid highlight. This just might be the year to lift the Cup. :yahoo:

shrksfn9192

SJ Sharks Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone selling an extra ticket for the epic redemption rematch vs. Florida on 11/20, for another tired cliche Sharks home game? <echo> Really fired up to just flush some money down the toilet.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember, though, it's tough to play on Florida's home ice. That sellout crowd there is always very loud and intimidating for the visitors. :L

Yeah I saw that. Sad that Florida has a team and Quebec doesn't. What a shame.

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Turned it on at 2-0, watched for a minute and became 3-0....turned it off. What a snooze fest. Same old Sharks. Lose to Buffalo and Florida but beat LA and Anaheim. Geez Dougie this is the best you could do for this season? Soon the tank is going to look like that Florida crowd.

sjrules99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Turned it on at 2-0, watched for a minute and became 3-0....turned it off. What a snooze fest. Same old Sharks. Lose to Buffalo and Florida but beat LA and Anaheim. Geez Dougie this is the best you could do for this season? Soon the tank is going to look like that Florida crowd.

Ironically, I think the main reason why patty, jumbo and nemo are still here is exactly because dougie (and plattner) didnt want the tank to empty. However, its on its way to backfiring pretty badly. The farm has no real respectable D in it. Burns is turning out exactly as I thought... namely, good offensively but a complete total and unmitigated disaster defensively. He belongs up front, but that would leave the D with zero offensive threats or anything resembling an offensive threat. They have hannan and irwin in the top 7 and would have hannan and irwin in the top 6 without burns. Then add in that they are relying on a 19 year old for big minutes, and it's no surprise the D is weak.

Dougie has gotta look at the farm and the team and realize he has many good guys on O in the system, but the D is death. Time to deal the vets to stack the D.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stalock is hurt and Doug will not take a chance and force any fan favorite player out the door, until after the out door game. If Doug makes a BIG trade before the outdoor game it better be a GREAT player coming back.

:noidea: anybody know if the outdoor game is sold out yet?

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Since when is Stalock hurt? Never heard of teams dressing injured goalies and just standing there while their starter shits the bed in every game. If thats really the case, then todd n doug are bigger fucktards than I thought. Nemo shouldve been pulled vs chi and benched this game. EVERY GM n Coach would have done that, cept these 2 idiots

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stalock hurt himself at the morning practice. Stalock was supposed to start vs Panthers

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wow just saw this didnt even know they played today, but the goaltending situation is a mess lol. That being said sharks need Torres back asap, different team with him then without. I dont think the defense is entirely to blame you can see it when Stalock plays over Nemo players are so used to have to retrieve pucks they almost get in Al's way, for the sake of team D coaching staff needs to stick to one goalie so they know how to play in front of him

23sharks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Stalock is hurt and Doug will not take a chance and force any fan favorite player out the door, until after the out door game. If Doug makes a BIG trade before the outdoor game it better be a GREAT player coming back.

:noidea: anybody know if the outdoor game is sold out yet?

Last I heard it was close to a sell out.
I think the reason he didn't trade any of the guys mentioned earlier is because he opened his big mouth and talked about how there were going to be huge changes here...bascially taking away any trade value they had.
That being said, I think they can get some decent offers for Marleau and Thornton toward the deadline, if they are both playing well.
Someone posted something about the offensive prospects in the system, and you guys gave me some hope there....So yeah, trade these guys off for some good defensive younger players.
It's not like they need a total rebuild, there are some good younger players still on the roster....but this team is just average as currently constructed.