• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WTF is this crap

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCarthy actually believe he's going to beat this team with all runs and then pass plays within 5 yards of the LOS... seriously...fuck you dude...just fuck you

rtfgbfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCarthy actually believe he's going to beat this team with all runs and then pass plays within 5 yards of the LOS... seriously...fuck you dude...just fuck you

It's a situation we haven't seen in 9 seasons. It's just tough to watch. No Rodgers, Matthews, and a lot of the secondary. I'm watching the young players, trying to see what they might bring to the table in 2018.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know which is true, MM doesn’t believe Hundley can throw the ball more than 10 yards or Hundley doesn’t believe he can throw the ball more than 10 yards.

rtfgbfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know which is true, MM doesn’t believe Hundley can throw the ball more than 10 yards or Hundley doesn’t believe he can throw the ball more than 10 yards.

Hundley's home vs road splits look like 2 different players. One of them feels the pressure at Lambeau IMO.

rtfgbfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone is still watching, Linzy Pipkins and the young defense still have some pride.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stopped watching when Hundley was picked off right before the 1st half ended. They couldn’t score a single point at home....pathetic. During the pre season watching Hundley I thought he was unimpressive. I would think GB finds an adequate backup in the off season.

It pains me to see GB lose to minny at home and my only comfort is to see them knocked out of the playoffs early but maybe this will get GB a good draft pick.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We will never know until MM calls some of those plays more often.....in the games GB won with Hundley he had a some DOWN THE FIELD completions....It just looked like to me that MM just gave up on this game. Play calling was horrible.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the injuries were astronomical this season but one thing we really didn't see this year is a complete game. If the defense was playing well, the offense wasn't. If the offense was playing well, the defense wasn't. Play calling and scheme was just as bad as the players performance........I wonder if this gets addressed after the season is over?

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It pains me to see GB lose to minny at home and my only comfort is to see them knocked out of the playoffs early but maybe this will get GB a good draft pick.

With TT as GM it's almost a shoe in as a failure. Out of 12 first round picks by TT 5 have made a pro bowl

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With TT as GM it's almost a shoe in as a failure. Out of 12 first round picks by TT 5 have made a pro bowl

Yea, his philosophy is get as many picks as he can so hopefully 1 or 2 pans out. I'm not a fan of GB's evaluation process due to the fact they have had more misses than hits which tells me they need a change. On top of that, the athletes that do make it to the field cant stay healthy. I understand its a violent sport but the strength and conditioning program needs a complete overhaul. The injuries this year were beyond ridiculous.

Grimm

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
understand its a violent sport but the strength and conditioning program needs a complete overhaul. The injuries this year were beyond ridiculous.

That of course would eliminate broken collar bones, dislocated kneecaps, broken wrists, ACLs, ect...
(that was sarcasm in cause it was missed)
Agreed lots of injuries, but most of them are from playing. I am more in the camp of we have been drafting guys with injury problems and some injuries cant be prevented.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That of course would eliminate broken collar bones, dislocated kneecaps, broken wrists, ACLs, ect...
(that was sarcasm in cause it was missed)
Agreed lots of injuries, but most of them are from playing. I am more in the camp of we have been drafting guys with injury problems and some injuries cant be prevented.

True but we have also seen players getting injured without contact, just by making a cut or running down the field. At one point there was a rash of hammy injuries. I don’t know if any of the recent draftees were injury prone but from what I’ve read GB will be taking a harder look at who they draft when prior injuries are involved.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Non-contact injuries cannot be avoided. Those are just bad luck. However drafting Justin Harrel was an awful decision. We got super unlucky with Derek Sherrod with the broken leg. I think we were overdue for some changes. Dom is an easy whipping boy but I dont lay all the defensive shortcomings at his feet, but his message was definitely stale.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Non-contact injuries cannot be avoided. Those are just bad luck. However drafting Justin Harrel was an awful decision. We got super unlucky with Derek Sherrod with the broken leg. I think we were overdue for some changes. Dom is an easy whipping boy but I dont lay all the defensive shortcomings at his feet, but his message was definitely stale.

Huh? I disagree. The right conditioning and pedigree can prevent this. Maybe not 100% but if they’re drafting guys that don’t have a history of injuries than we should see less of it. There are numerous examples of players in the league that miss little to no time on the field as well as examples of players that are constantly missing due to injuries. Maybe studying the players that are not susceptible to injuries will help in drafting future players.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordy Nelson tore his ACL on a non-contact situation. You think he isn’t well conditioned?

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think some people are more susceptible to soft tissue issues like hamstrings and what not. However most non-contact injuries involve ligament damage.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordy Nelson tore his ACL on a non-contact situation. You think he isn’t well conditioned?

Couldn’t say. He has injury issues so it might not be just conditioning. Genetics may be a factor.

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do think some people are more susceptible to soft tissue issues like hamstrings and what not. However most non-contact injuries involve ligament damage.

This is where I think genetics comes into play.