• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WSIS - Week 2

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.5 PPR League 12 teams

Pick one RB

Barkley vs WAS (both on short week)
Gaskin vs BUF
Eli Mitchell vs PHI

Edit: Adding Ronald Jones vs ATL

I think the best matchup is probably Mitchell but I can't trust him. Both Gaskin and Barkley have tough matchups and I don't see Barkley getting more than 10 touches.

Last edited:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barkley is not right yet. Mitchell is not yet proven to be the the guy. I suggest Gaskin and hope.
That's exactly my thought. I started Gaskin last week bc I knew Barkley wouldn't right. Thanks.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot one option actually....

Ronald Jones vs ATL

Arians said he had the starting job this week. Still risk but it's ATL. Thoughts?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.5 PPR League 12 teams

Pick one RB

Gaskin vs BUF
Eli Mitchell vs PHI

Edit: Adding Ronald Jones vs TB

I think the best matchup is probably Mitchell but I can't trust him. Both Gaskin and Barkley have tough matchups and I don't see Barkley getting more than 10 touches.
Gaskin and mitchel for now

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.5 PPR League 12 teams

Pick one RB

Gaskin vs BUF
Eli Mitchell vs PHI

Edit: Adding Ronald Jones vs ATL

I’m dipping into Barkley this week. Optimistic view that his 10-touch game last week was in preparation for this short week.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Athletic's Dan Duggan said "it’s unlikely" the Giants will "totally unleash" Saquon Barkley against Washington in Week 2.​

On a short week as the team carefully manages Barkley's comeback from a 2020 ACL tear, there's little chance we'll see Barkley get a full complement of snaps or touches on Thursday night. He played 48 percent of the Giants' offensive snaps in their Week 1 loss to the Broncos -- a number that would have been higher had the game not gotten out of hand in the last half of the fourth quarter. Barkley, listed as questionable after logging a limited practice on Tuesday, had ten carries and caught one of three targets on 16 pass routes against Denver. He's a risky start against a tough Football Team defense.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

49ers claimed RB Trenton Cannon off waivers from the Ravens.​

The claim serves as a stinging indictment of Trey Sermon, who the team made a healthy scratch in Week 1. The loss of Raheem Mostert should have been enough to get Sermon on the gameday roster but Cannon entering the mix puts that in doubt. San Francisco added Sermon in the third round of the draft this year but Kyle Shanahan has clearly been disappointed with his performance in practice so far. Sixth-round rookie Elijah Mitchell rushed 19 times for 104 yards and a touchdown in his Week 1 debut. If Sermon is passed on the depth chart by Cannon, he can officially be written off for fantasy purposes.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bucs head coach Bruce Arians said Ronald Jones will start this week against the Falcons.​

Like the Kool-Aid man bursting through a wall, Jones has apparently exited Arians' doghouse following a disastrous fumble in Week 1 against the Cowboys. Arians said Jones "struggled mentally" after the turnover, as Leonard Fournette took over Tampa's backfield until their final drive, when Gio Bernard lined up alongside Tom Brady. Jones had four rushes for 14 yards before being benched. While starting Jones in Week 2 comes with some risk, the upside is tantalizing. The Falcons last week were gouged by the Eagles for 173 rushing yards, the second most in the league. Jones should be a flex option for fantasy managers with prescription heartburn medication.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good luck figuring out who

i had jones last year and never knew who ariens would play

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need 2 RBs...

Saquon @ WFT
Fournette vs ATL
TySon Williams vs KC

Also have Bell, Zack Moss, and Michael Carter, but not sure they can be considered yet.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need 2 RBs...

Saquon @ WFT
Fournette vs ATL
TySon Williams vs KC

Also have Bell, Zack Moss, and Michael Carter, but not sure they can be considered yet.
Is bell even off the practice squad?

Is this ppr?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need 2 RBs...

Saquon @ WFT
Fournette vs ATL
TySon Williams vs KC

Barkley and Williams.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Athletic's Dan Duggan said "it’s unlikely" the Giants will "totally unleash" Saquon Barkley against Washington in Week 2.​

On a short week as the team carefully manages Barkley's comeback from a 2020 ACL tear, there's little chance we'll see Barkley get a full complement of snaps or touches on Thursday night. He played 48 percent of the Giants' offensive snaps in their Week 1 loss to the Broncos -- a number that would have been higher had the game not gotten out of hand in the last half of the fourth quarter. Barkley, listed as questionable after logging a limited practice on Tuesday, had ten carries and caught one of three targets on 16 pass routes against Denver. He's a risky start against a tough Football Team defense.

15 touch minimum IMO.

I’ll take it over the others mentioned in here who only hope to get up to 15 touches.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need 2 RBs...

Saquon @ WFT
Fournette vs ATL
TySon Williams vs KC

Ugggh...

Now Fournette is the backup but he could get you a TD.
TySon cant block anyone but should get touches.
I don't like any of your other 3 options.

Kinda leaning Saquon here but I would not be opposed to Williams maybe even Fournette if you don't feel comfortable with Barkley.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need 2 RBs...

Saquon @ WFT
Fournette vs ATL
TySon Williams vs KC

The only league I have Barkley in is a PPR (keep six players).

I traded Kelce for him last year.

Other RBs: Miles Sanders, TySon Williams, Jamaal Williams, Mark Ingram.

I need two and a flex this week.

So, I’m not even sure if my own advice stacks up here. Lol.

As of now, I have Barkley, Sanders (gotta watch this ankle thing) and Jamaal in.

B-More looks tricky. Freeman coming up screams pass-pro. TySon might get sandwiched between Murray and DFree strengths. (Understand Freeman is likely washed, but still understands protection and can probably still catch a handful of balls)

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only league I have Barkley in is a PPR (keep six players).

I traded Kelce for him last year.

Other RBs: Miles Sanders, TySon Williams, Jamaal Williams, Mark Ingram.

I need two and a flex this week.

So, I’m not even sure if my own advice stacks up here. Lol.

As of now, I have Barkley, Sanders (gotta watch this ankle thing) and Jamaal in.

B-More looks tricky. Freeman coming up screams pass-pro. TySon might get sandwiched between Murray and DFree strengths. (Understand Freeman is likely washed, but still understands protection and can probably still catch a handful of balls)
Sanders and Barkley but man, I really like Jamaal Williams, if you don't have a WR you can start I would go Jamaal too.

You don't have any WR's you would start over your RB's?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanders and Barkley but man, I really like Jamaal Williams, if you don't have a WR you can start I would go Jamaal too.

You don't have any WR's you would start over your RB's?

Nope. We start three, and I took it for granted. These last few years have been a losing waiver battle for me trying to get more. This league is my antithesis for “replacing WR is easy” ideals.

To top it off, I traded Golladay for Dobbins the day before his injury.

I have Adams, Watkins (and anyone who knows me can guess who my third is).

Waivers has Amendola and Renfrow. Meh… might drop Hasty for Renfrow, but meh.

Anyone got a ROS sleeper below those two? I’m all ears.