• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wrestlemania 31 predictions

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought it would be a fun thread to make predictions for next years Mania. Here is mine:

1. Rock vs. Brock
2. Cena vs HHH
3. Taker vs Sting
4. Reigns vs Bryan for WWE title

Those are 4. Feel free to add more predictions. I think it will be fun to look back at this thread next year and see how many matches we get right.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to see Daniel Bryan vs Bray Wyatt and Cesaro vs Cena. Beard vs beard and power vs power.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cena brings out the shovel. The end.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought it would be a fun thread to make predictions for next years Mania. Here is mine:

1. Rock vs. Brock
2. Cena vs HHH
3. Taker vs Sting
4. Reigns vs Bryan for WWE title

Those are 4. Feel free to add more predictions. I think it will be fun to look back at this thread next year and see how many matches we get right.

Who has the bigger shovel?

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
too early. taker was taken via ambulance after the WM match. vince went with him, it was probably serious.

rock does movies, no guarantee

brock got a new contract, he'll be there, not sure against who.

bray wyatt should have ended the streak. he's a long term investment. instead, he jobs to the fruity pebble wonderboy. :L

damian sandow is another example of how WWE fucks up.

after the WM30 entrance, I suspect HHH being in every WM he physically can compete in.

if they were smart, RVD would have a great title run and pass the torch to cesaro or reigns. but they're definitely not that smart these days...

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taker at another WrestleMania? Fuck that. No. Dudes done, you don't drop your streak and return the following year. It's over bro, thanks for the memories, but you couldn't have ruined the streak any worse than you chose with Brock ending it.

It's only 2% acceptable if Taker is truly retired. If he comes back to do another WM than I will flip even more.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heel Cena vs Bryan
Reigns vs Brock
Rock vs HHH
Punk vs Cesaro
Austin vs Sting

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taker at another WrestleMania? Fuck that. No. Dudes done, you don't drop your streak and return the following year. It's over bro, thanks for the memories, but you couldn't have ruined the streak any worse than you chose with Brock ending it.

It's only 2% acceptable if Taker is truly retired. If he comes back to do another WM than I will flip even more.

I agree. If The Undertaker comes back next year no one will care. He's officially unofficially done IMO. Maybe he could host Wrestlemania next year but that's about it.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heel Cena vs Bryan
Reigns vs Brock
Rock vs HHH
Punk vs Cesaro
Austin vs Sting

Well its nice to dream anyway.

As much as everyone wants to see Cena go heel it won't happen. Cena has too much creative control over his character (which he wants to depict as a superhero) and like Bray Wyatt said, "our heroes fight for their own selfish vanity & greed". Never expect #hustle #loyalty & #respect to ever turn to the dark side, it's just not gonna happen. They just make too much money exploiting kids to ever change Cena's character. It would be like Disney having Mickey Mouse go heel.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as everyone wants to see Cena go heel it won't happen. Cena has too much creative control over his character (which he wants to depict as a superhero) and like Bray Wyatt said, "our heroes fight for their own selfish vanity & greed". Never expect #hustle #loyalty & #respect to ever turn to the dark side, it's just not gonna happen. They just make too much money exploiting kids to ever change Cena's character. It would be like Disney having Mickey Mouse go heel.

I disagree. Hogan, Flair, Rock, Austin, HHH, Hell even Cena all have been Heel to Face and some back again. They never turned Cena because of his popularity with the kids and the Make a Wish stuff. If they turned him now, they would have the greatest ratings spike ever. More buys for the network. Then, in a couple of years, he flips back, same thing

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You Cena haters crack me up. Y'all do realize that if he is turned heel, he will then be challenging for the title all the time? Since October of 2011, Cena has held the WWE title for 133 days, when he beat Rock at WM 29, then lost it to DB at Summerslam in August; Cena held the World title for 49 days when he beat ADR in October, then dropped it to Orton in December.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Levi's stadium in NOCAL???

My prediction is my sons and I will be in attendance.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sting?

He wrestled when I was a kid. I thought he was the only one that didnt go WWE.

the word is he is signing a legends contract, as the face of WCW for the WWE Network. people are just hoping he would fight again. He left wrestling and found god for a while after the drugs and drinking. Sting was the best thing for WCW and its all under one roof now. There is probably as much chance sting wrestles as if hogan wrestles. bulk of it might be like a king lawler match when he thinks he needs to teach some smart alek a lesson.

Its a pretty brutal movie to watch and realize what the guy went thru. I gave it to my son, havent seen it for a while.

THEWRESTLINGFAN.com - BURGAN PAGE - DVD Review: Sting - Moment of Truth

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You Cena haters crack me up. Y'all do realize that if he is turned heel, he will then be challenging for the title all the time? Since October of 2011, Cena has held the WWE title for 133 days, when he beat Rock at WM 29, then lost it to DB at Summerslam in August; Cena held the World title for 49 days when he beat ADR in October, then dropped it to Orton in December.

I'm not a Cena hater, I have a great deal of respect for Cena as a person and as a performer. I just think the character gets repetitive and that's what draws most of the hate. I don't mind Cena being in the tilt picture just wish they would mix it up. If turning Cena heel means he's always going to be in the title picture I'm fine with that, just sick of the unrealistic fake goodie 2 shoes superhero all the time.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I miss the Cena rap battles. The ones with Big Show and Kurt Angle are hilarious. Predictions:

Brock v. ? for the WHC. I'll guess it will be Bryan.
Reigns v. Cesaro for IC
HHH v. CM Punk
Andre Battle Royal 2 - Winner: Bad News Barrett
Bray Wyatt v. Sheamus

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I miss the Cena rap battles. The ones with Big Show and Kurt Angle are hilarious. Predictions:

Brock v. ? for the WHC. I'll guess it will be Bryan.
Reigns v. Cesaro for IC
HHH v. CM Punk
Andre Battle Royal 2 - Winner: Bad News Barrett
Bray Wyatt v. Sheamus

I uses to like it when he would make fun of the city's sports teams. Was a big John Cena fan those days.