• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Royal Rumble 2023

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was the most predictable rumble in a long time. Almost thought vince ran this show. Edge shows up, of course, takes out the judgment day, who in turn take him out. Lashely eliminates Brock, would have put money on that one. Then of course gotta get Seth and Cody with some dream jealousy. Gunther was just lousy. Of course Logan Paul made it back from his fake knee injury. Almost shocked the was not the final one in the ring with cody.

The worst part was each wrestler getting a 30 minute intro when the cameras left the rumble when many were eliminated. How exactly did the sumo wrestler shoosh get thrown out again? I know they know how to use split screens, just horrible. Then they did not even let Rhea in the mens, gave the spot to booker T.

I was always in support of Reigns when he went solo, but this crap is just exhausted. If anything, I can see them finally stripping him of the title after that 20 minutes. They did not even need the match against owens.

yeah, if I actually paid for this I would be cancelling my subscription.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was the most predictable rumble in a long time. Almost thought vince ran this show. Edge shows up, of course, takes out the judgment day, who in turn take him out. Lashely eliminates Brock, would have put money on that one. Then of course gotta get Seth and Cody with some dream jealousy. Gunther was just lousy. Of course Logan Paul made it back from his fake knee injury. Almost shocked the was not the final one in the ring with cody.

The worst part was each wrestler getting a 30 minute intro when the cameras left the rumble when many were eliminated. How exactly did the sumo wrestler shoosh get thrown out again? I know they know how to use split screens, just horrible. Then they did not even let Rhea in the mens, gave the spot to booker T.

I was always in support of Reigns when he went solo, but this crap is just exhausted. If anything, I can see them finally stripping him of the title after that 20 minutes. They did not even need the match against owens.

yeah, if I actually paid for this I would be cancelling my subscription.

I agree that the match wasn’t needed, but it helped a little

But yes, very predictable

You forgot the Botchy and damage control spot as well

Sorry, banana nose ain’t that good and he’s getting propped up by Vince’s stories that are still going

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Uncle Howdy botched his spot. Landing a few feet from L A Knight

eli-drake.gif

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cody just must be beloved by a certain group of people cause all over social media it seems nearly unanimous that they loved the show. The women’s ending was cool but the whole show was really bad except the Logan Paul-Riccochet spot.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cody just must be beloved by a certain group of people cause all over social media it seems nearly unanimous that they loved the show. The women’s ending was cool but the whole show was really bad except the Logan Paul-Riccochet spot.

I didn’t like the womens ending.

It was fine, but not like good.

The best part about it was no one looked dumb. Which happens far too often in rumbles

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cody is impossibly over

Wwe sold out their Cody gear before the show even started lol

Like, you have to strike while the iron is that hot

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Uncle Howdy botched his spot. Landing a few feet from L A Knight

eli-drake.gif

That wasn't a botch on his part. For safety reasons, jumping that height he needs to jump into the crash pad, which he did. The "botch" is actually on the production side because they chose to show a camera angle which showed him missing LA Knight. They needed to choose a better camera angle to hide the landing better.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That wasn't a botch on his part. For safety reasons, jumping that height he needs to jump into the crash pad, which he did. The "botch" is actually on the production side because they chose to show a camera angle which showed him missing LA Knight. They needed to choose a better camera angle to hide the landing better.
Ah

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There’s been nothing to set this up

The rule was you dk this you quit the family

His brother is still there

They needed to draw this one out and flesh it out more.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t like the womens ending.

It was fine, but not like good.

The best part about it was no one looked dumb. Which happens far too often in rumbles
I guess we have different tastes then dude. I thought the ending was great. One tiny slip and it blows Wrestlemania. Kevin Owens botched using the ropes in the main event.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we have different tastes then dude. I thought the ending was great. One tiny slip and it blows Wrestlemania. Kevin Owens botched using the ropes in the main event.

My favorite part about it was that asuka actually tried to knock someone off

Too many times they got someone just standing there watching them go at it

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There’s been nothing to set this up

The rule was you dk this you quit the family

His brother is still there

They needed to draw this one out and flesh it out more.

Wut? Nothing there? There's like almost 2 years of stuff there.

The Bloodline basically got started with Reigns kicking the shit out of Jey and browbeating him in line either verbally or physically. Then when Sami came along, we had months of Jey not trusting Sami but eventually warming up to him and them becoming close. Now Reigns is physically and emotionally abusing Sami, just like he did Jey at the start of the storyline. So you've got two sources of internal conflict for Jey where he knows what Sami is going thru because he himself went thru it and there's lingering trauma and then you've got the part where he legit cares for Sami now.

I'm sorry but what you said was absurd. There's a lot there. This whole Bloodline story is like the most detailed pro wrestling stories ever. It might just be the best in any company ever too.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Bloodline basically got started with Reigns kicking the shit out of Jey and browbeating him in line either verbally or physically. Then when Sami came along, we had months of Jey not trusting Sami but eventually warming up to him and them becoming close. Now Reigns is physically and emotionally abusing Sami, just like he did Jey at the start of the storyline. So you've got two sources of internal conflict for Jey where he knows what Sami is going thru because he himself went thru it and there's lingering trauma and then you've got the part where he legit cares for Sami now.

I'm sorry but what you said was absurd. There's a lot there. This whole Bloodline story is like the most detailed pro wrestling stories ever. It might just be the best in any company ever too.

Exactly, Jey and Sami walked basically the same path only now when Sami was faced with his toughest decision he turned on Roman where Jey acted like a coward and fell in line. Jey saw Sami stand up when he never could and realized in thsa moment Roman is truly in the wrong.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Show we one time jey was questioning Roman and showing dissent

And especially makes less sense when Sami hit him with a chair

Walking out on jimmy is also a disaster

I’m right on this one

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who doesn't think the Bloodline storyline isn't the best story told in a very very long time, needs a refresher on the last 2-3 years of the crappiness that was WWE TV.

Jey walking out in, essentially, support of Sami, would speak to the way Sami stood up for Jey and never gave up on Jey. It will be very interesting to see how they handle this.

Also, let's not forget, he went to Solo and specifically said "Solo, it's just you and me now, and we're taking no prisoners."

In my opinion, it should be Sami Zayn against Roman Reigns for the title, not Cody Rhodes. I think it's a big big mistake to take the hottest babyface in the company right now and not try to put the title on him.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way this jey thing will be ok is if he’s served up to make Solo a star