• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wow Saints fans are crazy lmao

Bracus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I was just checking one of their sites out expecting to hear an intelligent conversation about the game. Nope. Half of their logic was "well, we beat them big time in the pre-season". Do they just not watch enough football to know the meaning of those games are nothing? The other half was "well, their division sucks." Man, I just wanted to see some other POVs from intelligent football fans, guess it's not gonna happen there.

arsenal6106

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just checking one of their sites out expecting to hear an intelligent conversation about the game. Nope. Half of their logic was "well, we beat them big time in the pre-season". Do they just not watch enough football to know the meaning of those games are nothing? The other half was "well, their division sucks." Man, I just wanted to see some other POVs from intelligent football fans, guess it's not gonna happen there.

Every fan base has them, but to those fans that think our division sucks should rewatch the Rams vs. Saints game.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I put this down in another forum to some Saint fans that questioned the "bad" teams we played. So I brought up the bad teams they played. I used 8 games from both teams. that is half the season. The ones they called the 49ers out on and the ones I am calling them out on. This is what I put down...

49er teams you questioned.

Seattle x2- 7-9
Arizona x2- 8-8
Rams- x2 -2-14
Browns- 4-12
Redskins - 5-11

Saints teams I question

Carolina x2- 6-10
Bucs x2- 4-12
Jacksonville- 5-11
Colts- 2-14
Rams- 2-14
Vickings- 3-13

Just so all you Saint fans have have this down. Those are 8 games for each team. The teams you questioned and the teams i questioned.

49ers opponents you question are 43-85 on the season. Not good

Saint opponents that I question are 32-96 on the season. Even worse.

Way to try and make a point their guys... Ohh and you lost to the Bucs and the rams. We lost to the Cards. the bucs and rams combine for less wins than the cards team that beat us.

arsenal6106

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I put this down in another forum to some Saint fans that questioned the "bad" teams we played. So I brought up the bad teams they played. I used 8 games from both teams. that is half the season. The ones they called the 49ers out on and the ones I am calling them out on. This is what I put down...

Seattle x2- 7-9
Arizona x2- 8-8
Rams- x2 -2-14
Browns- 4-12
Redskins - 5-11

Saints teams I question

Carolina x2- 6-10
Bucs x2- 4-12
Jacksonville- 5-11
Colts- 2-14
Rams- 2-14
Vickings- 3-13

Just so all you Saint fans have have this down. Those are 8 games for each team. The teams you questioned and the teams i questioned.

Way to try and make a point their guys... Ohh and you lost to the Bucs and the rams. We lost to the Cards. the bucs and rams combine for less wins than the cards team that beat us.

:clap2:

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are people really still using the NFC west standings from last year to knock us? We weren't the worst division again this year, we are in the middle of the pack.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone seems to be picking the Saints. I love being the under dogs. We have been the under dogs all season and hopefully we get the chance to shove it back into the faces of all of the people who say we don't have a chance. The turf in NO is not like the grass we have at the stick and anybody who doesn't know the difference between that alone is in for a big surprise.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone seems to be picking the Saints. I love being the under dogs. We have been the under dogs all season and hopefully we get the chance to shove it back into the faces of all of the people who say we don't have a chance. The turf in NO is not like the grass we have at the stick and anybody who doesn't know the difference between that alone is in for a big surprise.

so far this year we've preformed best as underdogs, IMO our most disappointing performances came against teams we where supposed to dominate.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't hold it against them too much. They've been rather dominant the last three years, and in the mix the last 5 or 6... while the 49ers have been in the gutter.

With that in mind, fans tend to show little or no respect to the team that just pulled itself out of the gutter.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well looking at the cards game where they lit up our secondary for a few big plays, why wouldn't the saints believe they can do the same thing? their whole gameplan is to hit you with bodyshots then they go for that big play.

we might have played 'better bad teams' but we didn't run over those teams like the saints ran over people. that rams game seemed like a turning point just like when we lost to the eagles during our last run.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Are people really still using the NFC west standings from last year to knock us? We weren't the worst division again this year, we are in the middle of the pack.

I think the NFC West is becoming resurgent. The Rams need to get back on track, but the Cards, Hawks, and Niners all show signs of being precisely the sort of physical, aggressive teams that can go out and win any game. The types of teams other teams don't want to play. This conference has the potential to turn into an AFC North of sorts, with the defenses these teams can field in the years ahead.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't reason with Saints fans. As a Vikings fan, I learned this 2 years ago. Ever since Hurricane Katrina, they think they are entitled to win every game.

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners need long sustained drives and controlling the clock with the running game to win. Thankfully between Gore and Hunter I think they can manage that.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Seattle x2- 7-9
Arizona x2- 8-8
Rams- x2 -2-14
Browns- 4-12
Redskins - 5-11

Saints teams I question

Carolina x2- 6-10
Bucs x2- 4-12
Jacksonville- 5-11
Colts- 2-14
Rams- 2-14
Vickings- 3-13

Bravo!

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like when your dad uses a word he thinks is cool now but had expired years ago. Like "radical" or something. You kind of feel bad for him because you know he was paying attention at some point but is lagging when it comes to what is 'in' now. My dad doesn't say any of those things, but I can imagine. It's like me trying to talk about hockey "Gretzsky is quite something, eh?" to which I would get a response on how he's no longer coaching and I'm like "coaching?" (Not a real life example, just an illustration, everyone still knows he's still playing ;))

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
not surprising fans of one team will exaggerate how good they are......guess its called optimism? whatever you call it fine by me, cause we do it here too.

we all want respect for our teams whether we deserve more or not.