• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would you Rather Have Tyrod Taylor or Joe Flacco?

Tyrod or Flacco

• Tyrod Taylor

Votes: 27 54.0%
  • Joe Flacco

Votes: 20 40.0%
  • Tgann's Potato Salad

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When tgann ran away and then refused to abide, he gets what he gets.

As for the bullshits and rainbows, you don't deserve much more. If you said something that wasn't fucking stupid, I might debate it. But you don't have the first clue what you are talking about...evident by "none of the parties asked for your help".

Shut the fuck up until you know what happened. And honestly, I don't take people flat out LYING about me abusing my powers lightly. You are lucky you are still even around. But you are as big a shit show as your butt-buddy, so I'll let you dangle for a bit more.

It was all out in the open on here when it happened, obviously you can make up what you want, after all you are an admin....A corrupt one, but one non the less....
If you want to attack tgann, help yourself, but you insulted the whole Ravens fanbase with that homo avatar with our qb in it...
So in your estimation if one fan skips out on a bet, the whole fanbase gets insulted....That's rich !!:trash:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was all out in the open on here when it happened, obviously you can make up what you want, after all you are an admin....A corrupt one, but one non the less....
If you want to attack tgann, help yourself, but you insulted the whole Ravens fanbase with that homo avatar with our qb in it...
So in your estimation if one fan skips out on a bet, the whole fanbase gets insulted....That's rich !!:trash:

How about not being pissed at me but at your fellow fan that made the bet and then welched on it, and then took it up many more notches with his comments? Avy welchers have been forced to sport the avy of choice before, but tgann gets the extra special "you're a tool" multiplier. Take it up with him, not me.

Lastly, get the fuck over yourself. If you are that "offended" by an avatar on the Hoop about <gasp> your precious QB then you need help.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about not being pissed at me but at your fellow fan that made the bet and then welched on it, and then took it up many more notches with his comments? Avy welchers have been forced to sport the avy of choice before, but tgann gets the extra special "you're a tool" multiplier. Take it up with him, not me.

Lastly, get the fuck over yourself. If you are that "offended" by an avatar on the Hoop about <gasp> your precious QB then you need help.

It ain't that big of a deal but it seems over the top to me....If he lost he should have paid up, but this just seems too bazaar ....I said what I had to say, I'm onto a sandwich and Cappo now...

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It ain't that big of a deal but it seems over the top to me....If he lost he should have paid up, but this just seems too bazaar ....I said what I had to say, I'm onto a sandwich and Cappo now...

Not that big of a deal, but here you are bitching and moaning and lying about my "abuse of power".

You have shown you don't know who asked me to step in and make the change, and you claim that it was supposed to "be a Broncos avatar" when that wasn't the bet.

You literally have zero fucking idea what you are talking about. But I'm sure your boyfriend appreciates you making shit up to cover for him.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that big of a deal, but here you are bitching and moaning and lying about my "abuse of power".

You have shown you don't know who asked me to step in and make the change, and you claim that it was supposed to "be a Broncos avatar" when that wasn't the bet.

You literally have zero fucking idea what you are talking about. But I'm sure your boyfriend appreciates you making shit up to cover for him.

Well I read the posts when it was going on so I don't think that qualifies as having zero idea of the situation and I never seen anything remotely suggesting that someone asked you in, if they did, enlighten us if it's inaccurate.....But I think whole gay attack is proof enough that you had it in for tgann, and yes he threw fuel on the fire but, you are supposed to be more level headed than to let a fan get under your skin....
As far as complaining about it, I merely stated my opinion, obviously that rubs you the wrong way...Maybe the same way your avatar rubs me the wrong way...
I don't like what you did, but I can't do anything about it but voice my opinion...That's the way I see it !!

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I read the posts when it was going on so I don't think that qualifies as having zero idea of the situation and I never seen anything remotely suggesting that someone asked you in, if they did, enlighten us if it's inaccurate.....But I think whole gay attack is proof enough that you had it in for tgann, and yes he threw fuel on the fire but, you are supposed to be more level headed than to let a fan get under your skin....
As far as complaining about it, I merely stated my opinion, obviously that rubs you the wrong way...Maybe the same way your avatar rubs me the wrong way...
I don't like what you did, but I can't do anything about it but voice my opinion...That's the way I see it !!

I had almost no clue who tgann was before this whole fiasco, so no I didn't "have it in" for him. I couldn't care less about him. I was asked, and cdumler and the others who brought it to my attention can attest to that. The bet was also for Cdumler to chose the avy for cravn and tgann if he won. There was nothing about it "supposed to be a broncos avy".

And you are right, you can't do anything but voice your opinion. You had just better do it in a way that is less lying about me and more just you being an ignorant fuck.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had almost no clue who tgann was before this whole fiasco, so no I didn't "have it in" for him. I couldn't care less about him. I was asked, and cdumler and the others who brought it to my attention can attest to that. The bet was also for Cdumler to chose the avy for cravn and tgann if he won. There was nothing about it "supposed to be a broncos avy".

And you are right, you can't do anything but voice your opinion. You had just better do it in a way that is less lying about me and more just you being an ignorant fuck.

^the gnat. lol

:mad2::pound:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To my knowledge no one asked, if I'm wrong I retract that, but as far as bullying, you're doing it right now, threatening to ban me because I have a different perspective on the matter than you, who made it public for all to see, and if cd was supposed to pick the avi, why didn't you let him fulfill his part of the bet ???
And talk about a way to voice an opinion, I'm not the one calling names and using yo talk in this discussion...
A sports board needs differences of opinion or it becomes a groupie board, you ran off 1 that I know of and now threatening me....Man if you can't see the error in that judgement, there's no hope....
I know how you see it, and you know how I see it, so as far as I'm concerned we're done with it.....

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To my knowledge no one asked, if I'm wrong I retract that, but as far as bullying, you're doing it right now, threatening to ban me because I have a different perspective on the matter than you, who made it public for all to see, and if cd was supposed to pick the avi, why didn't you let him fulfill his part of the bet ???
And talk about a way to voice an opinion, I'm not the one calling names and using yo talk in this discussion...
A sports board needs differences of opinion or it becomes a groupie board, you ran off 1 that I know of and now threatening me....Man if you can't see the error in that judgement, there's no hope....
I know how you see it, and you know how I see it, so as far as I'm concerned we're done with it.....

No, you can have any opinion you want. When you flat out LIE and say that I'm abusing my powers, that's a different story.

Perhaps before you run your mouth off and make claims about me you should read up and learn what exactly you are trying to talk about. To reiterate, you have made a load of assumptions that you have used to lie about me, and not a single one of those assumptions has been correct.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you can have any opinion you want. When you flat out LIE and say that I'm abusing my powers, that's a different story.

Perhaps before you run your mouth off and make claims about me you should read up and learn what exactly you are trying to talk about. To reiterate, you have made a load of assumptions that you have used to lie about me, and not a single one of those assumptions has been correct.

What I said, I believe to be true, but you do realize you're lying on tgann don't you ?
I happen to know that he is not gay as you project him to be....
I used to be a mod on the espn board for years, so I think I can make an educated judgement on what I see as abusive to posters....I would never get involved in fans bets, and I witnessed the same as you on there, it did not involve me, and I nor any other mod ever got involved in those matters....
That's my opinion, I don't know why you are so adamant about it !!....You obviously don't agree, and we're not gonna change each others minds....It is what it is !!

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I said, I believe to be true, but you do realize you're lying on tgann don't you ?
I happen to know that he is not gay as you project him to be....
I used to be a mod on the espn board for years, so I think I can make an educated judgement on what I see as abusive to posters....I would never get involved in fans bets, and I witnessed the same as you on there, it did not involve me, and I nor any other mod ever got involved in those matters....
That's my opinion, I don't know why you are so adamant about it !!....You obviously don't agree, and we're not gonna change each others minds....It is what it is !!

Just because you believe it to be true, there is actual documented posts that still exist and show your belief to be dead wrong. So you can stick to it and continue to lie about me at your own peril.

The reason I am so adamantly against your claims of abuse is because it only takes one slackjawed idiot to make claims like that and other start to believe it. Not too long ago I'd have kicked your ass off the hoop the first time you made that lie. Now I'd prefer to pick your stupid assertion apart piece by piece to discredit you instead. Banning you makes it look like i have something to hide.

But kudos for you keeping on with your incorrect assumptions. No other mod gets involved in things like this? Wrong. 100% wrong in fact, but keep on with what "you believe to be true" and talking shit about me. This isn't ESPN, this is the hoop. If you don't like the way things are done, feel free to leave. Someone decides to make a bet, especially in the over-the-top-asshole way tgann made his and he is expected to own it. Instead he didn't and made a huge ordeal out of it. Like everyone told him at the beginning, if he weren't such an asshole the whole thing probably would have been forgotten. Or he could just man up and accept the avy and cd probably wouldn't have had anything too bad. But he didn't and now he is being messed with. If he is or isn't gay doesn't matter in the slightest.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just because you believe it to be true, there is actual documented posts that still exist and show your belief to be dead wrong. So you can stick to it and continue to lie about me at your own peril.

The reason I am so adamantly against your claims of abuse is because it only takes one slackjawed idiot to make claims like that and other start to believe it. Not too long ago I'd have kicked your ass off the hoop the first time you made that lie. Now I'd prefer to pick your stupid assertion apart piece by piece to discredit you instead. Banning you makes it look like i have something to hide.

But kudos for you keeping on with your incorrect assumptions. No other mod gets involved in things like this? Wrong. 100% wrong in fact, but keep on with what "you believe to be true" and talking shit about me. This isn't ESPN, this is the hoop. If you don't like the way things are done, feel free to leave. Someone decides to make a bet, especially in the over-the-top-asshole way tgann made his and he is expected to own it. Instead he didn't and made a huge ordeal out of it. Like everyone told him at the beginning, if he weren't such an asshole the whole thing probably would have been forgotten. Or he could just man up and accept the avy and cd probably wouldn't have had anything too bad. But he didn't and now he is being messed with. If he is or isn't gay doesn't matter in the slightest.

I've yet to see any posts to show that cd asked you to step in, so nothing proven there, but I took your word that you said he did...But as far as all the other you haven't shown anything to prove me wrong on any of it...
You can continue to insult, call names and make claims that haven't been proven but the fact still remains that you took over a poster's avi that he had with another fan and made him out to be gay, falsely...
That's there for all to see, along with your many threatening posts....And I was talking about the mods on espn not getting involved but I haven't seen any but you on this board, and I haven't had any trouble with any other mod on here, we've gone back and forth with each other but it was all in fun and we recognize that.....I've been trying to end this because neither of us is gonna change our mind, I believe I'm right, you believe you are...
I really don't think anyone else on here gives a rat pellet about it but us....
So once again let's move on.....

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've yet to see any posts to show that cd asked you to step in, so nothing proven there, but I took your word that you said he did...But as far as all the other you haven't shown anything to prove me wrong on any of it...
You can continue to insult, call names and make claims that haven't been proven but the fact still remains that you took over a poster's avi that he had with another fan and made him out to be gay, falsely...
That's there for all to see, along with your many threatening posts....And I was talking about the mods on espn not getting involved but I haven't seen any but you on this board, and I haven't had any trouble with any other mod on here, we've gone back and forth with each other but it was all in fun and we recognize that.....I've been trying to end this because neither of us is gonna change our mind, I believe I'm right, you believe you are...
I really don't think anyone else on here gives a rat pellet about it but us....
So once again let's move on.....

Stop fucking lying and I'll move on. Here is your proof:

The bet, in the words of cd. Notice NOTHING about it "has to be Broncos related":
How about this Tgann69 since you are so sure of how your team will do and are so down on my team and well I being the opposite. How about we do an Avi bet. Whichever team has the most wins at the end of the regular season that fan gets to pick the Avi for the other.

Here is when I got involved with the bet. You will see that it is cd asking what can be done, I reply what we can do, and he shows his intention to have the bet forcefully honored:
So Fordman maybe you can settle something for us...What happens if a person backs out on a bet on this website? ARe there any consequences or is it just "Well that happens"

We have been known to forcibly change peoples avy. Usually we forget to change it back once the agreed time frame passes.

Alright well if we get to the end of the season and Tgann and Cravnrvn decide not to hold up their end of the deal I might be dropping a hint to you or Hammer about the bet.

So, what else would you like to incorrectly "believe in" that I can quote to show you that you are wrong? That I can quote to show you how you are flat out, repeatedly, lying about me?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop fucking lying and I'll move on. Here is your proof:

The bet, in the words of cd. Notice NOTHING about it "has to be Broncos related":

Here is when I got involved with the bet. You will see that it is cd asking what can be done, I reply what we can do, and he shows his intention to have the bet forcefully honored:

So, what else would you like to incorrectly "believe in" that I can quote to show you that you are wrong? That I can quote to show you how you are flat out, repeatedly, lying about me?

Maybe it's regional thing. In NE we all cheat, and in Balt they all lie?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oldschool I did ask Fordman his opinion on the matter. Tgann was throwing a fit trying to back out of the deal. He was going nuts calling everybody just about every name in the book because he was so upset that it looked like he was going to lose the bet...Heck he hadn't even lost it at that point as the Broncos hadn't clinched a playoff spot. Fordman said that if somebody backed out of a bet they could step in and make a decision. That is when Tgann went even deeper off the edge then did his "I'm Out" thread most likely in the hopes that people would be upset he was leaving and well that wasn't quite the case. Of course obviously he is back now and well continuing with his old ways.

Yes most likely if he would have just held to the original bet I would have had him just be stuck with a John Elway holding the Lombardi trophy for a while or something. Seriously it seemed like a harmless bet at the time that has turned into something so much more because Tgann wanted to make it a big deal. Heck I have asked Cravn to respond to what he thought the bet was and he hasn't been back since he had asked to see the original bet because he thought at some point one of us had said that both teams must make the playoffs for the bet to count. I showed him that was never said and he has yet to respond since.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think everyone should just drop this before it gets blown out of proportion.

:L

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heck I have asked Cravn to respond to what he thought the bet was and he hasn't been back since he had asked to see the original bet because he thought at some point one of us had said that both teams must make the playoffs for the bet to count. I showed him that was never said and he has yet to respond since.

cravnravn was last seen: Dec 13, 2015