• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would Mayhew get bashed for trading next year's picks?

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im assuming he's a Top 4 DT salary wise. (Suh, McCoy.... :noidea:)

So a 20% raise. Or roughly 11.5 mil for 2016. (I think, didn't look up his actual pay. Going off me thinkin' he's getting 9.7ish. Good be wrong. Gandy will figger it out.)

Im with the Iggles on not signing over30somethings to anything of length. It'd cost us a little more most likely, but with financial risk for only one season. Both times.

Ngata has been a force for years, but is aging. And is one ADHD pill away from a year suspension. Im not looking for a longterm relationship on this one. Just a little fun in the sun. A quick roll in the NexTurf, if you will.

After he walks. It's another 3rd round compensatory pick. :peace:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
philosoraptor-meme-generator-we-avoid-risks-in-life-so-we-can-make-it-safely-to-death-f07b98.jpg
Warm and comfy in our beds like the old lady in Titanic. (Who's boobs were awesome when she humped Leo in the storage hold.)

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this were true Aaron Gibson would be in the HOF right now.

Fine example of the difference between a fridge and a skilled DT. If I were taller an overweight...

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warm and comfy in our beds like the old lady in Titanic. (Who's boobs were awesome when she humped Leo in the storage hold.)
Those were much younger boobs. Relativity...

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fine example of the difference between a fridge and a skilled DT. If I were taller an overweight...

No its not.

Gibson was an O-lineman and despite his fat ass he could not even get in anyones way (or out of his own way for that matter).

I do agree about having some technique, but interior line on both sides requires the least amount of skill of any position. Maybe less than anything in all of sports.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No its not.

Gibson was an O-lineman and despite his fat ass he could not even get in anyones way (or out of his own way for that matter).

I do agree about having some technique, but interior line on both sides requires the least amount of skill of any position. Maybe less than anything in all of sports.

I think Gibson had more technique than a bench player named Don Kelly.