• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

would love to see the phils trade for price

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure they do. entering 2014, franco should be ranked around 10 overall in the minors. biddle, probably same 50 mark or so. crawford, maybe 50-75. then there are other youngish, random guys who float around. asche, galvis, rupp, pettibone, sev gonzalez, dugan, morgan, hernandez, tocci, joseph (extremely low value entering this year though.)

tampa has very little leverage. price is on 1 year arb. expensive arb. if the rays wait until the break, it's always risky.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No chance the Phillies get David Price - they don't have the pieces to do so unless they decided to trade Cliff Lee and get a kings ransom then flip it for David Price, but then you'd be back to square one with the prospects

Facts are, the Phillies need a heck of a lot to be better - this team isn't that talented

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha I gotcha. I can't look on the MLB General Forum because HammerTroll banned me from any other page than the Phillies page for arguing with Braves fans about their attendance record and their poor playoff history LOL.

Picking on the poor Braves and their fans. Shameful. maybe you could apologize by just saying you were at a party and got carried away and won't do it again. I did similar on the ESPN boards after getting banned for saying fuck too often so I emailed the mod and he unbanned me after two days.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way Jvett you got banned for using the 'F' word too much. Lol!!