• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

With the new folks joining in from CBS post em up

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any new Bruins fans join us??

We are few here at the Hoop but we are strong

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes from CBS, but am no hockey fan, so sorry about that. Still, I flet I had to chime in on this somewhere, and this seemed the most logic spot to me.

a HUGE congrats to the Boston Bruin fans for their efforts yesterday on the National Anthem. Probably not a dry eye in the house, which is as it should be. Heck, I got a little choked up myself when I heard the re-run on radio today.

Too bad it takes a tragedy for Americans to feel enough and feel safe enough ( think political correctness ) to have such pride in our country. Regardless, this was a special night and moment, and I am glad to have been made aware of it.

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes from CBS, but am no hockey fan, so sorry about that. Still, I flet I had to chime in on this somewhere, and this seemed the most logic spot to me.

a HUGE congrats to the Boston Bruin fans for their efforts yesterday on the National Anthem. Probably not a dry eye in the house, which is as it should be. Heck, I got a little choked up myself when I heard the re-run on radio today.

Too bad it takes a tragedy for Americans to feel enough and feel safe enough ( think political correctness ) to have such pride in our country. Regardless, this was a special night and moment, and I am glad to have been made aware of it.

Thanks man. Boston proud

bstn8tive24

Are U calling me a liar ?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:10:

Could not have said it any better !! Nice post !!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ex CBSer...and a halfassed hockey fan. Love my Bruins, I just do not have time to follow all the sports I like.
Of course, playoff time, or whenever a Boston team plays a New York team, I tune in.