• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

With Sam Bradford out Rams call Brett Favre

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just as you stated that I like Tebow, which I do, it is quite obvious you don't by the many negative posts you have made here Shopson. Seriously, out of all the QBs we now have available to us for a starting position, that being Clemons, Davis, Quinn, Young, and Tebow, you're convinced that Tebow is the worst of them? Really?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just as you stated that I like Tebow, which I do, it is quite obvious you don't by the many negative posts you have made here Shopson. Seriously, out of all the QBs we now have available to us for a starting position, that being Clemons, Davis, Quinn, Young, and Tebow, you're convinced that Tebow is the worst of them? Really?

Well, since Clemens and Davis already know the offense, they're 1A and 1B. Young is ahead of Tebow, but not a possibility due to his failed relationship with Fisher. Quinn hasn't amounted to anything, so you can go either way with him or Tebow. However, Quinn is definitely the more polished passer.

I don't hate Tebow, I hate his game. I hate his long, awkward throwing motion, I hate his inaccuracy, and I hate the undeserved hype from his legions. I'm sure he's a great guy and you can't question his dedication. I just don't think he has what it takes to play QB in the NFL. Some have mentioned that Tebow should be brought in to put more fans in the seats. I hate that analysis as well; if he's not being brought in for purely football reasons, then don't do it.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those of you wondering why Favre's was called... Austin Davis broke many of Favre's records at Southern Miss and the 2 of them worked out last summer together - it was more of Favre helping Davis. But bringing in those 2 doesn't bother me at all. It's way better than Quinn and Clemens.

Can't really blame anything on the FO, besides letting Davis go. We are capped on $$, especially at QB.

I am all for Davis getting a legit shot.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That they have buddy. I didn't hear that till after my posts

Ramtim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was no joke

I have know idea what these idiots are doing. They are so lost and call Farve, the guy has lost his freaking memory! Heii call Roman Gabriel or "Chrissy Everett".