• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving!

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heck, no. He'll be overpriced. In the last 3 years he's averaged 53 RBIs. 6.0 WAR though this year. He's a good player so let someone else pay him a $100-$200 million contract. He's worth $25 mill/yr max to the Phils.
yeah, we could have used him the last couple years when we had a team full of "RBI guys" and no one who could get on base. But I don't think they will really go in that direction. They are probably hoping Nick Williams can come up and win one of the outfield spots sometime this year. The 6.0 WAR is pretty amazing though. Most Hall of Famers don't average that over their career. Apparently he doesn't make any mistakes on defense

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the fuck klentak! tigers just locked up zimmermann. fucking come on front office! they better sign price, greinke, davis, and cespedes to make up for it

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, we could have used him the last couple years when we had a team full of "RBI guys" and no one who could get on base. But I don't think they will really go in that direction. They are probably hoping Nick Williams can come up and win one of the outfield spots sometime this year. The 6.0 WAR is pretty amazing though. Most Hall of Famers don't average that over their career. Apparently he doesn't make any mistakes on defense

It is pretty amazing that Heyward and Stanton both came into the league in 2010, and Heyward has posted a higher WAR total, but will receive significantly less money than Stanton. I do think that GM's are realizing there's more to a player's game than power though, hence why Heyward will receive significantly more money than Chris Davis