• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wisconsin might have the most difficult schedule in the country

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there is one thing I can look forward to in 2064 while I'm eating through a tube and pissing myself
Come on now, everyone gets drunk and pisses themselves from time to time, am I right?

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on now, everyone gets drunk and pisses themselves from time to time, am I right?

Never pissed myself, but I have gone in my walk in closet and refrigerator.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a salty one too. At least USC's really tough games are spread out along the schedule tho.
The beginning stretch for them may be their doom because of the type teams they play early. Bama, Stanford and Utah are all slug it out in the trenches type teams. (Although Bama's new QB can spread a defense out...just another deminsion they needed...as if they needed one.) They only have Utah State inside those three. By the time they play AZ State, they may be so beat down mentally and physically their year could turn to shit in a hurry. I don't see Wisconsin hitting a wall until later. But, it is early. Both could go either way before it is finished.

After what we saw Saturday, USC may not even finish 6-6. They quit IMHO.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The beginning stretch for them may be their doom because of the type teams they play early. Bama, Stanford and Utah are all slug it out in the trenches type teams. (Although Bama's new QB can spread a defense out...just another deminsion they needed...as if they needed one.) They only have Utah State inside those three. By the time they play AZ State, they may be so beat down mentally and physically their year could turn to shit in a hurry. I don't see Wisconsin hitting a wall until later. But, it is early. Both could go either way before it is finished.

After what we saw Saturday, USC may not even finish 6-6. They quit IMHO.

They certainly didn't look like a top 25 team. Maybe they aren't that bad...Bama can make teams look bad sometimes, but they certainly looked like doodoo. May have gotten the preseason ranking benefit on name recognition.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotten the preseason ranking benefit on name recognition.
That and talent. USC has talent. Don't know where it is hiding.... but it didn't get off the bus in Arlington!

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That and talent. USC has talent. Don't know where it is hiding.... but it didn't get off the bus in Arlington!

It's a long trip. Might have gotten lost along the way.