• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Winnipeg

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This should be an easy win for us tonight !

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wrong it wasn't easy. For a minute I thought we had Mike Smith back. It would have been a shame to lose the game on a bonehead play by Bishop. Credit Stamkos for that win.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winnipeg are a very good team bolt, especially at home. I see them as a legit playoff team and could easily make a run. They are young but highly skilled upfront and there defence is solid too. I think they could improve on Pavlec in goal but overall they are a very good team.

It was an exciting game to watch, it was up and down and you knew OT was going to last long. Must say I was impressed with the Vladdy line of Ceddy and Condra, it was the best line on the ice all night long, we might have another triplets version 2.0. Speaking of the triplets, they played well but Johnny can't seem to buy a break at the moment. I call recall at least 3 grade A chances Johnny had, if not more, you would of though he would of buried 2 of them but he can't seem to score and get the monkey of his back.

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Danny where are all our posters ?. The Tripplets are not performing like they did last year. Thank goodness Stamkos seems to be off to a better start than last year ( what a beautiful play to end last nights game )Winnipeg's rookie Refers (sp) played a good game and we got another Rookie tonight ( Pannera ) that bears watching.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Danny where are all our posters ?. The Tripplets are not performing like they did last year. Thank goodness Stamkos seems to be off to a better start than last year ( what a beautiful play to end last nights game )Winnipeg's rookie Refers (sp) played a good game and we got another Rookie tonight ( Pannera ) that bears watching.

I think the triplets have played well but they are not getting the goals/points to show for it, I presume this will change sooner rather than later especially with Johnny as he continues to get good chances but can't seem to score. Soon as he gets one, they will start coming in bunches.