• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Winning is everything.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jaylon Smith

Ask 5: Who's the safest prospect you've studied this season? - NFL.com

Prospects aren't flawless, but some have a lower risk factor than others. With that in mind, I reached out to five NFL personnel executives and asked them to identify the safest prospect they've studied this season. Here are their answers.

Executive 1: Baylor DT Andrew Billings
"For me, it's Billings. Worst case is he's a solid, disruptive starter. Best case -- he's an Aaron Donald-type game-plan wrecker." BB_72 Don't read this one, Thunder. Just ignore it.

Executive 2: Notre Dame LB Jaylon Smith
"Jaylon Smith. Three-down player, can cover and rush. Dominant player in all phases."

Executive 3: Smith
"The Notre Dame linebacker. He's smart, tough and he'll be an immediate plug-and-play (weakside) linebacker. He can play on all three downs."

Executive 4: Ole Miss OT Laremy Tunsil
"Very good player. Plug-and-play left tackle. (There's) not much to improve on except body development. Makeup is good enough. He's a better college player than (Luke) Joeckel, (Jake) Matthews and especially (Eric) Fisher."

Executive 5: Oregon DL DeForest Buckner
"He's just solid as hell. He's big and strong, one of those guys who can play 10 years. He can run down the line of scrimmage and dominate the interior. He's not a great pass rusher, but he's sneaky."

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jaylon Smith

uh OH, Thunder. Don't look now, but

Steelers among six NFL teams credentialed to scout FSU-Florida - NFL.com

3rd time this year that scouts from Detroit have been to a FSU game

Florida State at Florida

Clubs attending: Detroit Lions, Indianapolis Colts, New York Giants, Oakland Raiders, Pittsburgh Steelers, San Diego Chargers.

Three top players: Florida State (RB Dalvin Cook, DB Jalen Ramsey, OL Roderick Johnson); Florida (DL Jon Bullard, CB Vernon Hargreaves, CB Jalen Tabor).

Matchup to watch: Florida freshman receiver Antonio Callaway is one of the most exciting young players in the SEC, and he should draw Ramsey in coverage quite a bit. Florida linebacker Antonio Morrison will play a big role in the Gators' efforts to slow down FSU's Cook, one of the top rushers in the country as a sophomore.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
let me finish for my take.

another Elite athletic player who'll be at the top of many combine numbers, most likely, and will vault into the top 12, if not more, all the while those Detroit Kitty Kat's are screwing the pooch by winning and miss out on him.

BTW, I really like J. Smith but remember many players with all those traits fail in the NFL without proper coaching.
would love to have the kid.

nice comparison to Witherspoon :thumb:

Speaking Of Spoon. He's a FA next year and will be a year removed from his injuries. May still come on the cheap. Work with his uncle. Uncle Spoon got cut by Cowboys late 80's as a rookie after being injured in pre season and never sniffed the pros again. Love talking ball with him.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is Blue scouting the Okie and Okie St game? I know someone you will be looking at there.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be trying to pay attention to eyeballs, arm, hand and feet. oh and that egg-shaped thingy.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pretty sure that game only is futbol.
there's a striker involved.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
let me finish for my take.

another Elite athletic player who'll be at the top of many combine numbers, most likely, and will vault into the top 12, if not more, all the while those Detroit Kitty Kat's are screwing the pooch by winning and miss out on him.

BTW, I really like J. Smith but remember many players with all those traits fail in the NFL without proper coaching.
would love to have the kid.

nice comparison to Witherspoon :thumb:

Notre Dame junior LB Jaylon Smith "has the range, instincts and competitive drive that makes him a highly sought after NFL prospect," CBS Sports' Dane Brugler observes.

"A player who Brian Kelly said is the best he's ever coached, Smith is a freakish athlete who makes plays on the football field that few others at the college level are capable of making," Brugler wrote. The 6-foot-3, 235-pound Smith should be top-15 selection in the 2016 draft. NFL Media's Daniel Jeremiah compares Smith to former 49ers great Patrick Willis.

Source: CBS Sports

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uh OH, Thunder. Don't look now, but

Steelers among six NFL teams credentialed to scout FSU-Florida - NFL.com

3rd time this year that scouts from Detroit have been to a FSU game

Florida State at Florida

Clubs attending: Detroit Lions, Indianapolis Colts, New York Giants, Oakland Raiders, Pittsburgh Steelers, San Diego Chargers.

Three top players: Florida State (RB Dalvin Cook, DB Jalen Ramsey, OL Roderick Johnson); Florida (DL Jon Bullard, CB Vernon Hargreaves, CB Jalen Tabor).

Matchup to watch: Florida freshman receiver Antonio Callaway is one of the most exciting young players in the SEC, and he should draw Ramsey in coverage quite a bit. Florida linebacker Antonio Morrison will play a big role in the Gators' efforts to slow down FSU's Cook, one of the top rushers in the country as a sophomore.

I'll definitely take that Vernon Hargreaves guy too. That guy is definitely a baller.

Still not sure about Ramsey after that one video I showed you where he reminded me of Lamar from revenge of the nerds.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still not sure about Ramsey after that one video I showed you where he reminded me of Lamar from revenge of the nerds.

So, you're saying there's a chance that Ramsey might be playing ball like a SAM ?

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notre Dame junior LB Jaylon Smith "has the range, instincts and competitive drive that makes him a highly sought after NFL prospect," CBS Sports' Dane Brugler observes.

"A player who Brian Kelly said is the best he's ever coached, Smith is a freakish athlete who makes plays on the football field that few others at the college level are capable of making," Brugler wrote. The 6-foot-3, 235-pound Smith should be top-15 selection in the 2016 draft. NFL Media's Daniel Jeremiah compares Smith to former 49ers great Patrick Willis.

Source: CBS Sports

thought for a millisecond of putting up a "i love you man" on the above post but I couldn't with all the Ramsey talk coming from you.

U'd be misinterpreting and running skurd.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask 5: Who's the safest prospect you've studied this season? - NFL.com

Prospects aren't flawless, but some have a lower risk factor than others. With that in mind, I reached out to five NFL personnel executives and asked them to identify the safest prospect they've studied this season. Here are their answers.

Executive 1: Baylor DT Andrew Billings
"For me, it's Billings. Worst case is he's a solid, disruptive starter. Best case -- he's an Aaron Donald-type game-plan wrecker." BB_72 Don't read this one, Thunder. Just ignore it.

Executive 2: Notre Dame LB Jaylon Smith
"Jaylon Smith. Three-down player, can cover and rush. Dominant player in all phases."

Executive 3: Smith
"The Notre Dame linebacker. He's smart, tough and he'll be an immediate plug-and-play (weakside) linebacker. He can play on all three downs."

Executive 4: Ole Miss OT Laremy Tunsil
"Very good player. Plug-and-play left tackle. (There's) not much to improve on except body development. Makeup is good enough. He's a better college player than (Luke) Joeckel, (Jake) Matthews and especially (Eric) Fisher."

Executive 5: Oregon DL DeForest Buckner
"He's just solid as hell. He's big and strong, one of those guys who can play 10 years. He can run down the line of scrimmage and dominate the interior. He's not a great pass rusher, but he's sneaky."

I told you I liked Billings. Kansas HC said he's the best DT he's ever faced since Suh.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Olivia Munn is for confusing others.

More than likely she is just bitter cause she got dumped but any chance to rip on the Packers starting QB. Gotta take it.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Expect the Packers to have a better game plan this time. If we do win tomorrow then maybe t is worth winning out, but otherwise we are just making it worse for next year. Although it could position us for Jaylon Smith if we finish in the middle.