• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wings top 10 Sleeper List....

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These are players I see being selected rd 3 and later....

#1 Jaquiski Tartt SS Samford Rd 3-4 - Been pimping this kid for a long time now...he is by far my favorite sleeper, however he has shot way way way up draft charts since I first started talking about him. This kid has sick talent, take a look
#2 Donovan Smith OT PSU Rd 3-4 - Being a huge PSU fan my opinion on this one is a bit jaded, however my opinion became substantiated during Senior Bowl week where Donovan Smith held his own.

Donovan Smith vs Randy Gregory (2013) | Draft Breakdown

#3 Justin Hardy WR ECU Rd 3-4 - Talked this kid up alot during the college football season

#4 Ray Drew DE Georgia Rd 4-5 - He has a great first step, and a high motor so I like his upside a whole lot.

#5 Shaq Mason C/OG Georgia Tech Rd 4-5 - I love how nasty this dude plays football...Also showed up big Senior Bowl week.

#6 Ladarius Gunter CB Miami - Rd 4-6 - A kid I think that has been flying under the radar...I like his game and he has the size that Chip loves at the Cb spot.

#7 Adrian Amos Safety PSU -Rd 4-6c- Again my PSU Bias comes into play here, however I think this kid can be a late rd gem.

8. Cody Fajardo QB Nevada Rd 5-7 Cody Fajardo: 2014 Highlights - YouTube
Bryan Bennett QB Southeastern Louisianna Bryan Bennett, 6-3, 210, QB, Southeastern Louisiana U, 2014 Highlights - YouTube
I have both of these Qb's tied for #8 because they are both poor mans Marriota's, very similar styles to MM with Live arms.

9. Max Garcia OL Florida -RD 6-FA - I'm not even sure he gets drafted but i want him on the Eagles! I love his versatility, his toughness and his ability to pass block.
Florida Football: Max Garcia - YouTube

10. Adrian Coxson WR Stony Brook Rd 7-FA - Don't let the small school fool ya, this kid was recruited by PSU and Florida, he went to Florida and transferred to Maryland due to his fathers poor health condition he tranferred to Stony Brook. He has insane speed, great looking moves and solid size. He also looks to block!!!
Adrian Coxson College highlight - YouTube

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also like Tartt, and could see him as a 3rd rounder, and maybe a 2nd rounder, as you say, he's moving on up!
Agholor in the 1st and Tartt n the 2nd? Could happen, as Chip doesn't go by what scouts say in their mocks. If he likes a player, he goes and gets him so he doesn't miss out, like they did last year when Howie went by his big board, and they missed out on several players. Good scouting job, Wingo!

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Tartt, D.Smith, J.Hardy and Cody Fajardo as well. Actually just watched some more tape on Fajardo, really nice the zip in his arm, scrambling ability, ball placement, quick release and decision making. He's a bit of a gun slinger at times, but he typically puts the ball in a great position to be completed by his WR, or turn into an incomplete pass. He really trusts his WRs, and has no fear in giving his guy a chance in 1on1 coverage. He has a nice back shoulder pass as well. I'd have no problem taking him in the 4th. Well spoken and tough player who's a leader with good work ethic. I think he'd be a real nice fit in this offense.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WR Titus Davis, Central Michigan. He beat up Cam Thomas (another good sleeper) pretty good in their bowl game last year, smooth route runner on the outside.

WR Tre McBride, William and Mary. Another savvy guy who tested well and plays with a lot of confidence.

Like Donovan Smith too, he's right up there with Tre Jackson/Laken Tomlinson/Cam Erving IMO. I like the mid-round depth on the OL in this draft, I think there's a lot of eventual starting players in that Rd 3-5 range.

Fajardo could be a likely late round option for us, he has good skills to translate to Chip's offense.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Byan Bennett, QB, S.E. Louisana. Wings boy. Lost out to MM in Oregon. Mobile, and good arm. Maybe 6th or 7th or UDFA, unless chip drafts Fajardo or someone else.

Dezmin Lewis, WR, Central Ark.

Devin Gardner, WR, former QB @ Michigan.

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very good list of players.

I don't know if Tartt, Smith, or Amos are sleepers I think they will all be off the board by middle of round 3. A sleeper to me is a player who is drafted 4th round or later who becomes a good to great NFL Player. Guys like Jason Kelce, Byron Maxwell etc.

I think with the dearth of safeties in the league right now and how bad this draft is for safeties guys like Tartt and Amos who both have good measurable and decent game tape are going to go higher than conventional wisdom says, I would not be surprised if they both are gone in the top 75.

Donovan Smith plug and play starter at guard or right tackle. I think he could go anywhere from mid 2nd round to mid 3rd round.

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any of those OL from the Senior Bowl. That group was a bunch of maulers. Great run blockers.

Northern Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone think Tartt will last until our pick in the 3rd? He seems to be in an area where 52 is too early to take him but 84 might be too late.

What about Chip's guy Ekpre-Olomu? Doesn't have great long speed and only 5-9 but does anyone think he can translate to Safety?

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IFO should be a 3rd or 4th rd pick. I think he's 5-10, so don't sell him short. :)

I think Tartt may last til the early 3rd. He's probably the 5th or 6th rated S. Like him a lot.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back when i first brought up TARTT a few months ago he was looked at as a 5th rd pick....he has gained so much steam he may end up being a late rd 2 early rd 3 pick. The kid can ball.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back when i first brought up TARTT a few months ago he was looked at as a 5th rd pick....he has gained so much steam he may end up being a late rd 2 early rd 3 pick. The kid can ball.

With the shit at safety in this draft and most teams needing safety help he could easily go at the end of the 2nd. I drafted him in the 3rd round of a mock draft 6 weeks ago.

Northern Eagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the guys who have seen him play, how does he compare in coverage to a guy like Landon Collins? I know a lot view Collins as more of a box safety but acknowledge that his coverage skills aren't terrible, and could do OK in the NFL in that regard. From what I've read on Tartt he's viewed the same way. I must admit I don't much about him other than what I've heard here.

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would totally take a shot at DGB if he lasts to our second pick.

I like Marpet in the third round.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would totally take a shot at DGB if he lasts to our second pick.

I like Marpet in the third round.

I guess you would Deano! DGB will bw a 1st rounder, and Marpet a 2nd. I would love to get them, but I think we'llget a good CB, and Agholor with the 1st 2 picks.

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a quick list of sleepers I find interesting;

Jamil Douglas OT/G Arizona State
Jesse James TE Penn State
Fritz Etienne SS Memphis
Tyeler Davison DT Fresno State
Kenny Bell WR Nebraska
David Cobb RB Minnesota

I particularly like Douglas and Cobb.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My top sleeper is Deandre Smelter, WR, Georgia Tech

DeAndre Smelter Draft Profile NFL.com

He could've been a mid rounder had he not torn his ACL. Love his size, physicality and blocking. Seems like a Chip Kelly type character, as well as having the on the field attributes like; size, blocking ability, huge hands, ability to box out and play over defenders.

I also like the speedster Mario Alford from WVU.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He could've been a mid rounder had he not torn his ACL. Love his size, physicality and blocking. Seems like a Chip Kelly type character, as well as having the on the field attributes like; size, blocking ability, huge hands, ability to box out and play over defenders.

I also like the speedster Mario Alford from WVU.

An ACL tear? Sign Chip up!

I like Alford too. We need some playmakers like that added to this roster. And guys to challenge and push Huff.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Smelter is pretty much due to be an Eagle after tearing his ACL. Pencil him in for the fifth round!

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smelter is the prototypical Chip guy.

Here's another one; Davis Tull OLB Tenn-Chatt. Never saw him but the write-ups on him sound great.