• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wings Mock draft 3.0....

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rd 1 Breshad Perriman WR UCF - The next Terrel Owens without the drama. I loved T.O and fans will love this cat! He has sickening ability. The kid has the jets, the size and the bloodlines. Superstar!

Rd 2 Donovan Smith OT Penn State - I absolutely think Smith will be a STUD! He handled himself brilliantly during senior bowl week. This young man can play Guard or tackle, we will play him at guard for his first year or two, until Lane Johnson eventually moves over to Left tackle. Watch how he owns Randy Gregory! Donovan Smith vs Randy Gregory (2013) | Draft Breakdown

Rd 3 Josh Shaw CB/SAFETY USC - I think Shaw is one of the most under rated players in this draft. I absolutely love his ability. I think he could play NFL CB or Safety. I however am selecting Shaw to be our new starting Safety. He has the athletic ability, size, tackling ability and coverage skills to make him a pro bowl caliber Safety within 3 years.
Rd 4 Robert Myers OG Tenn St - Myers is a beast as a run blocker. His pass protection needs some work, but the body of work in there. Huge upside. Known as Quadzilla!!!
https://video.search.yahoo.com/vide...mozilla-001&hsimp=yhs-001&hspart=mozilla&tt=b

Rd 5 Ladarius Gunter CB Miami - Gunter has the size, speed and cover ability that screams Press man. He is totally flying under the radar as far as the draft sites go. I have seen 5th rd to undrafted free agent! No way, this kids good, and he is gonna be a starter.
Rd 5 Antwan Goodley WR baylor
- Raved about this kid during the year. He has big play ability, he has tremendous speed, and RAC ability. A poor mans Percy Harvin minus the drama.
Antwan Goodley vs Kansas State (2014) | Draft Breakdown

Rd 6 Nick Boyle TE Delaware - A Brent Celek Clone that has huge upside. Could catch on to start on special teams. He is a Big kid, athletic with decent speed.
Reese's Senior Bowl: Delaware tight end Nick Boyle hurdles defender - NFL Videos

Rd 7 Bryan Bennett QB Southeastern Louisiana - Chip Kelly recruited this kid, he play at Oregon 1 year than Transferred. He was neck and neck as a freshman with Mariota before losing to Mariota in a close battle...He transferred to Southeastern Louisiana and really is a poor mans Mariota. He has the strong arm, and speed. Chip can coach him up.

Last edited:

Los Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns are said to be hot for Perriman. We'll see.

Los Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First five picks are right on IMO with the exception of Smith and that's only because I haven't seen him play :thumb::nod::agree:

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love it although I would rarely take a WR in round one.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns are said to be hot for Perriman. We'll see.

Also heard he could be taken by the Rams.

Is that Shaw kid the dumb ass who broke both his ankles and lied about how it happened? Saying he was saving a drowning kid.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Perriman but I don't see him making it to #20, regardless of how strong the draft is at WR. Perriman has the upside to be the best WR out of this stacked class.

Iron Eagle

Nostril flare expert.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love the Shaw pick. I'd be okay with the other picks.

I doubt Perriman would be there, but who knows how all of this will shake out.

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had been reading up on Shaw and was curious about him. I think if the Eagles were interested, they would have had him in and I don't think they have.

I basically hate any draft that doesn't result in a top corner. Yours at least did a decent job of addressing the need, although I think its a huge chance at mediocrity to go with a 3rd round rookie as a starter. If a third rounder ends up with a Bradley Fletcher career, its really a success.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Perriman is not there than Nelson Agholor becomes the pick....the rest of my draft would remain
the same. I had Perriman as my guy long before he ran sub 4.3.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Agholor, as I've said 100 times this month, but Marynowitz may have tipped his hand today when he emphasized size and speed as a criteria when they scout a player, so based upon that statement, Perriman may be the guy they're keying on, unless,of course, they could be thinking Byron Jones, who also has great measurables. As usual, Wingo knows football.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As with my Mock I think WR will be the pick as well (I had Agholor) in Rd 1. While I like Agholor slightly more than Perriman (due to route running and hands) ... I'd be cool with Perriman. I'll look more at Donovan Smith as I really don't know much about him. Ever since I moved and then the whole issue with PSU I haven't watched them much. I'd take a chance on Shaw in Rd 3 ... baggage, but very talented. A fan of Goodley, but where would you put him? Especially if Chip is high on Huff ... Austin and Coop aren't losing their spot as they are excellent blockers. Plus due to the cap hit we can't get rid of Cooper this year.

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I think we will be looking strong at OL in round 1. We have 2 sore spots at G & our LT is getting up there in age. Without a damn good OL, we will have no shot vs good Ds.

WR will probably come in rd. 2-4. I love Dorsett in rd. 2 if we can get him there.

Gotta think we get some xtra picks too if we dont move up for Mariota. Kendricks, Curry, Boykin etc could be all be on the move.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do believe I addressed the O-line early in this draft.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another tidbit from Ed Marynowitz' impressive press conference yesterday, that indicate that Perriman is their target in rd 1, is that Marynowitz also went to Central Florida, so there is that connection as well. It certainly is not THE reason of interest in Perriman, but it could also be another incentive besides size/speed, and more importantly talent.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wings -- who you picking if Donovan Smith is gone in the 2nd round? The more I watch this kid, the more I think he has a chance to go early/mid 2nd -- before our 2nd rounder. Would be awesome if he was there for us though.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wings -- who you picking if Donovan Smith is gone in the 2nd round? The more I watch this kid, the more I think he has a chance to go early/mid 2nd -- before our 2nd rounder. Would be awesome if he was there for us though.

to answer your question.... Laken Tomlinson would be my #1 choice and if he is also gone it would be A.J Cann from South Carolina.

Taz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really can't argue with this one at all. I see 3 day one starters in that bunch and a good bit of competition.