• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Win 1 and we're in

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're in a really good position thanks to our victories over Dallas, Philly and Detroit. We essentially have a 2 game lead over those 3 teams since we hold the tie-breaker over them.

We win 1 more and if any of those 3 teams loses 1 game then we're basically locked into a spot whether it be division or via wild card.

I don't expect to beat Seattle with how banged up we are, but we absolutely need to win 1 against either STL or SF.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For us to miss the playoffs, we would have to lose out & all 3 of Det, Phil, & Dal would have to go at least 2-1 the rest of the way.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas plays Philly next week. So one of them has to lose. Be nice to kill all the drama and just beat the Rams on Thursday night.

I think we can beat Seattle at home. Their offense has never had it's way with us and our D will give us a fighting chance. It's their defense that is the unstoppable force. Play smart, turnover-free football and Cards could win a low-scoring, close one. If they drop passes and commit half a dozen unforced errors, it's not happening.

I kind of thought the Niners game was going to be the roughest one being in their house, but good lord...did that really just happen? The Raiders??

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For us to miss the playoffs, we would have to lose out & all 3 of Det, Phil, & Dal would have to go at least 2-1 the rest of the way.

It's not the playoffs I'm worried about so much. We need to win the division if we want a shot at winning any playoff games. We play tough at home, but on the road, Stanton plays scared.

I don't want to jinx it, but did we find a bit of a running game today?

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way did we find a running game. Williams was fantastic considering he just came off the practice squad, but the KC rush defense might be the worst in the NFL.

His performance was more the exception than the rule this year. If they get it going on the ground against the Rams or Seattle, we can ask that question.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way did we find a running game. Williams was fantastic considering he just came off the practice squad, but the KC rush defense might be the worst in the NFL.

His performance was more the exception than the rule this year. If they get it going on the ground against the Rams or Seattle, we can ask that question.

It was the first 100 yard rusher we had this year. I realize the KC rush defense is horrible, but at least we showed something.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will NEVER forget last year Cardinals 10 win season and we disn't make the PO'fs....ugghhh

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scoob: I hear ya. I said he was fantastic and was great to see. I just do not think this means we suddenly have a formidable rushing attack.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scoob: I hear ya. I said he was fantastic and was great to see. I just do not think this means we suddenly have a formidable rushing attack.

Hell no. I totally agree. I was just reaching for a positive glimpse that may take some of the pressure off Stanton.

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Promises from a fan are about as meaningful as their predictions. When will fans learn what they think doesn't matter. Each week is a new game and anything can happen. Thats why they play the game. Fans get too high when their team is playing well and to low when they aren't.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big difference destroying the Raiders and Redskins and doing it to the Cards. Rams are legit so it wouldn't surprise me if they won, but their offense doesn't scare me. Should be a close one.

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scooby, Spanked us? Hmmmmmm, we had a 14-10 lead mid way through the 4th quarter, this after knocking the schit out of your 1st string QB and sending him to his couch for the rest of the season. You guys are worse now than you were then and we are 10 times better. This one won't be close at all! Who is your 3rd string QB? Better get him ready!!!!!

And johnson, you're are correct, the Raiders and Redskins aren't schit, but the Broncos are. Ask Peyton Manning how he felt after leaving the EJD?

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently our 3rd string QB throwing a pick six and a fumble-six in the last 7 minutes of the game is a blowout. We'll see tomorrow.

Honestly I'd rather have AZ be first in our division. I can't stand the Hags.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently our 3rd string QB throwing a pick six and a fumble-six in the last 7 minutes of the game is a blowout. We'll see tomorrow.

Honestly I'd rather have AZ be first in our division. I can't stand the Hags.

:agree:Or the filthy 9ers...

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bragging about injuring someone...classy. What you fail to mention is what happened after that...a completely cold Drew Stanton (not exactly Peyton Manning) came off the bench, quickly dissected the Rams defense, and the Cards dominated from there and won by like 14.

BTW...I've praised the Rams Defense in about 20 posts this year (including before the season even started). They are a nasty unit and one of the best in the NFL right now. This one could go either way, but it makes little sense to think the Rams will blow out the Cardinals. They don't have the offensive firepower to do it with our equally nasty D.