• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

williams to 3rd straight pro bowls

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what to think of Trent. He has been hurt all year and I get that. And last game he showed what a warrior he was by coming back in. But maybe I"m just jaded because of Jacoby and Lachey. But like Chris Samuels Trent is a good, solid LT but not nearly as good as I had hoped for on draft day.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Trent has a bad year this year. Probably his worst as a Redskin. He should not be in Kerrigan should be. That just proves that the Pro Bowl voting is a joke.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Trent has a bad year this year. Probably his worst as a Redskin. He should not be in Kerrigan should be. That just proves that the Pro Bowl voting is a joke.

That's how I see it too. But again a lot of it has to do with the other players at your position. Chris Samuels made a ton of Pro Bowls but that was more a reflection of the lack of elite LTs in the NFC at the time. Samuels was good but his resume reads like a Hall of Famer. I call it the Brad Daugherty Syndrome, the center from North Carolina who made a ton of NBA All Star Games by default mostly

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what to think of Trent. He has been hurt all year and I get that. And last game he showed what a warrior he was by coming back in. But maybe I"m just jaded because of Jacoby and Lachey. But like Chris Samuels Trent is a good, solid LT but not nearly as good as I had hoped for on draft day.

if you are the best in your era what else can you do ?

trent williams deserves his pro bowl . but kerrigan does too and i bet before it all shakes out he will be there this year

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trent had a tough year and probably didn't deserve it this year. Most of his issues were due to the multiple injuries he played with.

Kerrigan just got screwed. There is no other way to explain it.

Way was on the bubble, I can see why he didn't make it.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way most likely didn't make it because he is 9th in net average. I believe the two punters who did make it were 1 and 2.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you are the best in your era what else can you do ?

trent williams deserves his pro bowl . but kerrigan does too and i bet before it all shakes out he will be there this year

Is there any doubt that Kerrigan had a better year than Trent? But because there are more great players out OLB Trent goes and Kerrigan does not. That's why I contend making the Pro Bowl is as much about competition as it is performance.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trent has been great and could have easily sat out games this year with his injuries. It's not like we are fooling defenses either with the run game, he has to beat his man in front of him to help Morris dominate as well. Kerrigan will be joining Trent, i'm sure one of those OLBs will drop out, one of them being due to a playoff run.