• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will the Panthers win again this year?

Will Carolina win another game this year?

• Yes, the NFC sucks and they should win at least one more

• No, even though the NFC sucks they will flame out and be ousted in the divisional round.

Results are only viewable after voting.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles > Pats. It's a fact!

It is a fact and Belichick the genius was instrumental in all 3 losses this year. Up by 7 late in game vs Denver, they only have 1 t/o left and 2 min warning. A dumb coach would run the ball, Denver would use last time out, run the ball again, 2 min warning and then run again and kick with a littlle over a min or throw on 3rd down. They throw on 3 consecutive plays, and Gronk gets injured on one. Then up 14-0 on Philly, BB decideds to do a pooch onside kick, fails and karma bites them in ass, ass Philly score 35 unanswered points. And then yesterdays. smart move to kick in OT Genius I tell you

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a fact and Belichick the genius was instrumental in all 3 losses this year. Up by 7 last in game vs Denver, they only have 1 t/o left and 2 min warning. a dumb coach would run the ball, Denver used last time out, run the ball again, 2 min warning and then run again and kick with a littlke over amin or throw on 3rd down. They throw on 3 consecutive plays, and Gronk gets injured on one. Then up 14-0 on Philly, BB decideds to do a pooch onside kick, fails and karma bites them in ass, ass Philly score 35 unanswered points. And then yesterdays. smart move to kick in OT Genius I tell you
"Worst coach in history"

Q

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If your gonna talk about irrelevant years that have no bearing on this year, why stop at 15 years? Since the SB era, NFC 27 wins AFC 22 wins.

Or if you want to keep it recent like the last 5 years...
NFC 3 wins AFC 2 wins.

As usual, your stupidity runs supreme.

I've been called a lot of things in my life, but stupid ain't one of them. No need to get all pissy just because you're getting slaughtered in here.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be fair and just use last year Scoob AFC 1-O

I was going to go all the way back to those great AZ Cardinal teams of the 70's and 80's for my comparison, but..................

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scooby and Q kicking ass in here today

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been called a lot of things in my life, but stupid ain't one of them. No need to get all pissy just because you're getting slaughtered in here.
Slaughtered? I think your mistaking me for Q.

I'll retract the stupid remark. But your post was certainly less than smart.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Rex is ultra ultra sensitive, please thread lightly, and go easy on him

<sniff, sniff> Thanks Sonny, I appreciate you stopping these bullies from picking on me.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona looks like the team to beat right now, they manhandled Aaron and company last night. With Palmer, and all those weapons on offense and a stout D, I don't see anybody beating them. It looked like Seattle might be the team, but they and Carolina took a step back. All the pundits on here thought Pitt would be representing the AFC with Ben, the best WR Brown, Whaten, Bey-Heyward and Martellus. Hell that old guy Williams has been have a stellar year. Their D and coaching is what I thought would be there downfall

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona looks like the team to beat right now, they manhandled Aaron and company last night. With Palmer, and all those weapons on offense and a stout D, I don't see anybody beating them. It looked like Seattle might be the team, but they and Carolina took a step back. All the pundits on here thought Pitt would be representing the AFC with Ben, the best WR Brown, Whaten, Bey-Heyward and Martellus. Hell that old guy Williams has been have a stellar year. Their D and coaching is what I thought would be there downfall

Arizona seems to be the one team that has avoided this week to week craziness that is the NFL

Still think the loss of that safety, the 'Bumble Bee' kid, that could be felt at some point

What I saw from Seattle yesterday was a team that had all its injuries finally catch up to them, we will see if that has a carry over into the postseason