• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why is Amendola Returning Kicks?!?

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missing Hightower did affect the success of the Bronco's running game. With him in there calling defensive signals, Bronco's average running yardage per play was 3. After Hightower went down, it ballooned to 8. Also, play calling was too conservative late in the 4th quarter. Too much of Blount between the tackles over and over again. Would have liked to see more sweeps in the running game and short passes in the flat, the kind that Wes Welker made a living with. At least plays like this take more time off the clock. Hopefully, BB will replace Harper's spot with a quick, change of pace running back who can operate in space. I know he had several of this type of back in for a tryout recently.
they do but when you are basically now the offense at WR you really have to step back and think about it

If you are coaching to keep guys from getting hurt, you aren't coaching to win.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get he can get it done on kick returns and all but WHY in the world is he still returning kicks?! He is basically the ONLY receiver the Patriots have and now he gets hurt returning a kick. Heck, he didn't even return it, he was getting OUT of the way of a kick!

Too many dropped balls by everyone else. Right now that seems to be the best way to let other teams back in the game. Belichick finally said F**K IT, put Amendola back in there.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and he fumbles one and gets hurt yet again

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Rex but in this case where he is still recovering, I agree with you. Same with Hightower, appears to be back a game early.....

exactly, don't have him out there.

Now Gronk appears hurt