• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why Can't The Lakers Hire A Coach

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Byron does that then he'll already be better than our last couple of coaches. 'hey, lets play Kobe until his knees explode'

I agree up to a point. I think Mike Brown definitely overused Kobe, but D'Antoni didn't have much choice in his first season. It was either ride Kobe as far as he could carry them or miss the playoffs.

Plus, I don't think either of those coaches had the credibility (or the nads) to tell Kobe to sit the hell down. Byron has both.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:imagine swaggy if he EVER learned to play 'D'...

Imo, if Swaggy listens to Byron, he could finally reach a level of play consistent with his talent and could become all-star caliber. Swaggy's biggest issue has always been that he's a bit of a knucklehead and doesn't take things as seriously as he should.

Hopefully, Byron (with a little help from Kobe) can get him to focus and play to his talent level more consistently.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AND SHUT THE HELL UP KOBE AND WHERE IN THE HELL ARE THE DONUTS??!!-B.Scott, Day 2 of Training Camp, 2014. lol.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imo, if Swaggy listens to Byron, he could finally reach a level of play consistent with his talent and could become all-star caliber. Swaggy's biggest issue has always been that he's a bit of a knucklehead and doesn't take things as seriously as he should.

Hopefully, Byron (with a little help from Kobe) can get him to focus and play to his talent level more consistently.

Swaggy got a bit of free reign last season with Kobe being out all but 6 games. His crazy antics on court will soon go away and his game will vastly improve with Scott coaching the team.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swaggy wasn't so bad last season. I don't recall too many crazy antics. He played hard all season, offensively anyway. He needs that butt-kicking to play better defense though. The whole team will get that under Scott.