• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who Would You Prefer To Play??

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots will have three potential opponents after the Wild Card Games this weekend.

#3 Texans vs #6 Colts
#4 Ravens vs #5 Chargers

The Patriots cannot play the Colts and the Chiefs cannot play the Texans. So you have to pick between #3, #4 and #5.

Considering the weather, past performance and intangibles, I think I'd prefer to have the Texans play the Patriots in Round Two.

The Ravens and Chargers have both played well on the road, especially the Chargers. I'd like to see either of them go against the Chiefs. Especially the ravenswho felt that they were fleeced out of a victory at KC by bad officiating. Officials will be under the scope this year and the crews may be a bit more lenient.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston.
I like a Baltimore coming into town beat up by a hard win over KC or the Chargers jet lagged.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The media talking heads are either trying to build up viewership or truly believe themselves. In the past two daythereis a growing number that believe that the Colts will beat the Texans and be playing the Chiefs. At least two believe that the Colts will be playing the Patriots in the AFCCG. Those same people believe that the Chargers will be playing the Patriots while the Colts are in KC.

Me? Texans will be in Foxboro and the Ravens will be in KC. Ravens and KC will be brutal. Non football fans will require barf bags whil watching this game.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess Houston though I see the AFC as pretty evenly matched for the most part. I'm not going to be surprised by any of the AFC teams making it to the Super Bowl.

Just the same, Houston.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know if this is 100% or not. Word this afternoon is that the Patriots coaching staff is concentrating on getting prepared to play the Ravens in the Divisional Round. While Flores and McDaniel are making the interview circuit the other coaches are pouring over every Raven game played after Halloween. Concentration will be on Chiefs game and the Browns game. Supposedly the Ravens have reverted to schemes that were prevalent in 1964 on both offense and defense. Since the pats haven't played them for quite a while, BB thinks that they could be the worst opponent.

That being said, everyone thinks the Colts have a better than 50/50 chance of beating the Texans.

I guess my Saturday afternoon and evening and Sunday afternoon will be spent in front of the television.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
texans
chargers
ravens
in that order
want nothing to do with that ravens D
chargers will be a shootout
already beat houston once:suds:

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston is trying their hardest to give this game away. Their vaunted defense has wet farted three times and made third down an ice cream sundae for Luck. If they don't get it together the Colts will be playing in Kansas City next weekend.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston is trying their hardest to give this game away. Their vaunted defense has wet farted three times and made third down an ice cream sundae for Luck. If they don't get it together the Colts will be playing in Kansas City next weekend.

Someone doesn't want to play the Ravens or Chargers. Especially the Ravens.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone doesn't want to play the Ravens or Chargers. Especially the Ravens.

Are you watching this game?? Do the Texans look like the division champ or a playoff team?? Defense just continues to make one stupid mistake after another. Offense hasn't been very impressive either.

I would rather not play the Ravens unless it's for the AFC Championship. I think the Patriots match up well with the Chargers, Ravens have historically always given the Patriots fits. Even at Gillette.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like this one is over. Watson just doesn't have the arm. Last two passes were horrible and the last one wasn't even close. If he can't run, he's got problems.

Road teams have been tough and the Chargers were better on tyheroad than at home. They only lost one on the road and three at home.

KC might not want to get into a shootout with Luck and the Colts.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you watching this game?? Do the Texans look like the division champ or a playoff team?? Defense just continues to make one stupid mistake after another. Offense hasn't been very impressive either.

I would rather not play the Ravens unless it's for the AFC Championship. I think the Patriots match up well with the Chargers, Ravens have historically always given the Patriots fits. Even at Gillette.

I watched the first half. It's only the second game I've watched on ESPN. That crew isn't good. Anthony McFarland is terrible. I would never refer to anyone by his nickname. Even if they insisted.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m happy with either the Chargers or Ravens. Just not sold on Rivers. Never have been. Never will be. I also think if the Patriots play the Ravens they will make Jackson one dimensional and force him to throw the ball. And that doesn’t scare me. The Chiefs.... they scare me.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m happy with either the Chargers or Ravens. Just not sold on Rivers. Never have been. Never will be. I also think if the Patriots play the Ravens they will make Jackson one dimensional and force him to throw the ball. And that doesn’t scare me. The Chiefs.... they scare me.

The chiefs will be gone next week. They are terrible against the run and I wish they would win.
Chargers are pretenders, so are the Ravens.
It is all about which Patriots team shows up at this point......

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like it's going to be the Chargers... bad match-up for the Pats. This isn't the Chargers team and Rivers of the past.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chargers are a better match up than the Ravens. Jackson is mobile, though he's niotshoiwing anything today. This is his Rookie bad game at the worst possible time.

Rivers is a pocket passer and is not that mobile. He's the perfect type for the Patriots "Crush the Pocket" type of defensive play.

More important and most critical. Toady is the coldest weather that the Chargers have played in this entire season and it's 47 degrees in Baltimore. Everyone has bare arms and is very comfortable.

New England is expecting two separate snow storms on Tuesday and Wednesday this week.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chargers are a better match up than the Ravens. Jackson is mobile, though he's niotshoiwing anything today. This is his Rookie bad game at the worst possible time.

Rivers is a pocket passer and is not that mobile. He's the perfect type for the Patriots "Crush the Pocket" type of defensive play.

Thanks for the :pound:

Last edited: