• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who wins in a fist fight

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love that vacant look.

Yet twice in not too long ago that mouth breathing asshat beat the fucking Patriots in a Super Bowl.

So even though I alluded to his math skills in regards to his game this year vs Dallas where he seemingly regressed to a 3 year old level of the maths, it seems when the shit is down, he knows what 2 + 2 equals.

He will get another shot at a third ring. It's not over yet. That's why Coughlin left.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't we add to this?

Romo vs. Cousins? All Cousins would have to do is work the shoulder and his collar bone would snap.

Luck vs. Bortles? I'd say Blake has the reach, but Luck has the athleticism to outlast him.

Dalton vs. Manziel? If Manziel were sober, it's no contest, as it is, Dalton could just lightly push him and it would be over.

Fitzpatrick vs. Geno? One would be too smart to fight, and the other would be too scared of getting his face broken again.

Cutler vs. Stafford? Cutler would throw a punch but somehow miss and end up hurting himself and Stafford would call Megatron out of retirement to bail him out again.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't we add to this?

Nice...Ok... for fun since you are a Viking fan..

Bridgewater vs. Cutler... Teddy would throw two jabs a round, Peterson would step in and block every shot from Cutler and we have to hear all year how Teddy had an amazing fight and is great, just didn't need to throw a lot of punches... :D

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice...Ok... for fun since you are a Viking fan..

Bridgewater vs. Cutler... Teddy would throw two jabs a round, Peterson would step in and block every shot from Cutler and we have to hear all year how Teddy had an amazing fight and is great, just didn't need to throw a lot of punches... :D

Nicely done.