• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who SHOULD we go for

banditshcky11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Role players who can chip in offensively a little Sean Bergenheim and Brad Marchand(rfa) come to mind, Eric Cole would be interesting too. Handzus is too old and slow. I love Gags to death but he'd have to take about 2 mill and I'm sure other teams would pay him more.

Realistically I think we need to either count on Schenn or Couter(our draft pick since I keep forgetting how to spell him name) to be NHL ready this season or trade for 3rd line defensive minded center.

As far as Leino goes I saw he's worth $3-3.2 mill max and if he thinks he can get $4 mill then he should leave and be happy without a chance at a cup.

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If Leino walks, Flyers have alot of options:
Gagne
Jagr
E.Cole
J.Ward
Brunnette-could be very cheap on the lower lines
T.Kennedy

Schenn can centre the 3rd line, but if the Flyers are worried about that then Drury could be that lines Centre, and Madden could be a good 4th line centre.

Bergenhiem could be a good role player to.

Lots of options, and Langenbrunner is also on the Flyers radar, but he has lost a step, and would only be good if cheap.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bergenhiem and Kennedy are the guys I curently want. This is getting crazy

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ehrhoff signed 10/$40 which we could have afforded but he never hit the market. These long term contracts are getting out of control.

If Ville can get more than $4, then god bless him. There are a few solid short term options to replace his play at a much better price. I really want him back, but a Toronto/Rags or someone else is going to overpay him to find out he is not a top 3 forward.:fear:

WOOTPOKER

Why you heff to be mad?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
yeah ehrhoff for 4 mil per year is essentially getting rid of leighton, shelley and lappy's salary...