• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who remains on Chip's bandwagon?

Speedy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... nope, stay off the wagon... if you dump your loyalty after one damn day...A DAY!!! twenty four damn hours you were never a fan to begin with...

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip's bandwagon!

Just-When-I-Think-You-Couldnt-Possibly-Be-Any-Dumber-You-Go-and-Do-Something-Like-This..-and-Totally-Redeem-Yourself-In-Dumb-and-Dumber.gif

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip's bandwagon!

Just-When-I-Think-You-Couldnt-Possibly-Be-Any-Dumber-You-Go-and-Do-Something-Like-This..-and-Totally-Redeem-Yourself-In-Dumb-and-Dumber.gif

To be fair ... some people here can't even tell the difference between supporting the team vs supporting the coach.

Speedy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair ... some people here can't even tell the difference between supporting the team vs supporting the coach.
Dumbest comment ever...

"Hey, I love your face... but your eyes are ugly as shit" wtf?

I hated andy Reid, I hated his drafts, I hated his play calling. But I supported him. Every trade, every move, every signing until he got the boot... why? My eagles arent a cotdamned chinese buffet. Love em, or gtfo...

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumbest comment ever...

I hated andy Reid, I hated his drafts, I hated his play calling. But I supported him. Every trade, every move, every signing until he got the boot... why? My eagles arent a cotdamned chinese buffet. Love em, or gtfo...

Not surprised you don't get it. Let it go.

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumbest comment ever...

Wrong

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumbest comment ever...

No offense, but this sounds like you are incapable of thinking for yourself and that your just a sheep that follows whatever is put in front of you. Loyalty is a great thing, but agreeing with everything to prove it, is mindless. I'm married and love my wife, but we certainly don't agree on everything. She is right, and I just havn't figured that out yet. :) :D

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This shit is hilarious. The people on here crack me up. No patience whatsoever.

Let the shit play out. If you have no confidence in Chip, then you dont. Its obvious who ya'll are.

All these guys didnt want CHip in the first place & have actively looked for any wrong move in their eyes to say see...he belongs in college.

stfu already. he belongs in the nfl & he belongs on the Eagles. Dont get it twisted.

He wants players from Oregon? Who gives a fuck. JJ wanted Hurricanes on the Cowgirls.
He doesnt want players who wont buy in? Really so bad? A smart coach doesnt want malcontents.

It a joke how some of you think.

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walter Thurmond today: "Greatness happens when players buy into the program."

Eventually the fans who dont get that, will one day.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta respect the type of players Chip brings to Philly. Team-first guys, blue collar with top notch work ethic, clean guys off the field who handle themselves in a professional matter. These are the type of athletes I enjoy rooting for.

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the stupid notion that Chip thinks his scheme is more important than the players dies once and for all.

Come on people.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am still off Chip's bandwagon. He lost me trading Foles for Sam Bradford. I will give him his props if this actually pans out. But I don't see it.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bringing Murray in was big. I'm not 100% sure the QB swap was the right move, but it's hard to tell at this point.

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am still off Chip's bandwagon. He lost me trading Foles for Sam Bradford. I will give him his props if this actually pans out. But I don't see it.

Foles lost it dude. He'll be a hot mess in St. Louis.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bradford continues to get hurt, then obviously it wasn't a good trade for us. If Bradford stays healthy, he has the upside to have this offense clicking at a high level. I loved Oklahoma Bradford. I can't blame Kelly for wanting this guy and thinking he could resurrect his career here. STL offenses have been a dumpster fire, no weapons, bad o-line and terrible coordinators - Bradford never got a fair shot. He'll have a chance to fulfill his promise here, IF he stays healthy. For a 4th and 2016 2nd….Chip took a calculating risk that has a lot of upside. Let it ride.

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Same for me.

I didn't even like Foles, but to give him up AND a 4th and a 2nd is just crazy for a guy coming off 2 ACL injuries and a guy who dislocated a damn shoulder just running isn't the best of ideas. Now if he stays healthy then we will see but that's a big if.

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bradford continues to get hurt, then obviously it wasn't a good trade for us. If Bradford stays healthy, he has the upside to have this offense clicking at a high level. I loved Oklahoma Bradford. I can't blame Kelly for wanting this guy and thinking he could resurrect his career here. STL offenses have been a dumpster fire, no weapons, bad o-line and terrible coordinators - Bradford never got a fair shot. He'll have a chance to fulfill his promise here, IF he stays healthy. For a 4th and 2016 2nd….Chip took a calculating risk that has a lot of upside. Let it ride.

And to think we are looking at trading our only good guard, so our OL won't be to damn stable for Bradford.

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and if Foles is happier in St. Louis than Philly, he is a HUGE idiot. He is gonna get torn to shreds with not nearly the weapons or O he had in Philly.

The reverse is true for Bradford. If he is healthy....huge win for Eagles. Risky? Sure but you dont win SBs without taking risks.

Foles was NOT the answer. So glad Chip realized it. Is Bradford? Who the hell knows...for a 2nd & 4th + getting back a 5th & possibly more...we're about to find out.

He'll surely have a ton of talent around him and Chip helping him out.

Good luck Nick. lol...you are gonna need it.