• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who Have You Met In Person?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Rick Macleish hangs out at the Deauville Inn at Strathmere a lot and is very approachable.

Bernie, Dorny and The Hound have all made appearances, signed autographs and took pictures at the games I've been in the suites.

Schultzy was a real estate agent in the Doylestown area for a while. I couldn't talk my wife into putting our house on the market just to get the chance to list it with him.

Which players (past and present) have you met? Who was the most fun?

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I met Mike Richards for about 5 minutes, believe it or not it was right here in my little neck of the woods. He was up here for a charity bike race, very popular in this part of the Rookies, My Fiance`s dad was a active sheriff then so I was able to get close, he was very cool, but there were way too many people to get him into a conversation.

Other than that I have met almost every player that has played for the Av's, I used to drive the rookies to camp and such part time for about 5 years. Very cool job.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schultzy, good to have you back. I played a round of golf with Brian Propp. Great guy. When I was real little I met Billy Barber. My dad was doing business way back when with Pat Croce. Pat introduced me to im and got me an autographed stick that Billy used.:cool:

I had season tickets during the year of the lock out. As such I was invited to a party sponsored by the Flyers. No active players were there and only about 10 others should. I think Terry Murry was the coach and I definately had a few beers with Keith Acton. John Lucus and Gene Hart were also the. We walked out with Gene. His license plate said "VOICE"

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been to a few Flyer's Wive's Carnival's over the years and have met quite few of our past and present players.