• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who gets the start tonight?

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bobby looked good against the Wild tonight. Only faced 16 shots, but made a few good saves, and the only one that got by him was a rebound off our D. Shades of last year...

I thought it was funny when some people were freaking out at the swamp about Bobby being second or so in the All Star voting. Don't get me wrong, I understand that homerism can be taken too far, and Price is probably the better choice, but really - Bobbo's not playing at a bad or okay or even a good level. If he keeps up this pace he's a legitimate Vezina runner up.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bobby looked good against the Wild tonight. Only faced 16 shots, but made a few good saves, and the only one that got by him was a rebound off our D. Shades of last year...

I thought it was funny when some people were freaking out at the swamp about Bobby being second or so in the All Star voting. Don't get me wrong, I understand that homerism can be taken too far, and Price is probably the better choice, but really - Bobbo's not playing at a bad or okay or even a good level. If he keeps up this pace he's a legitimate Vezina runner up.

It's nothing short of a miracle that Bob doesn't yet own an Nhl shutout. He has a 2.21 gaa and has given up only one goal on six different occasions. It seems to always be a fluke goal like that which ruins his shutout bid. He'd have a few of them by now with any luck at all.

This was an easy night for Bob with only 16 shots faced. He's seen several nights of 30+ shots against while giving up no more than two goals. It seems like we get a huge lead early on in many of those games and then Bob sees a lot of rubber late when we shut it down for the third or even the entire second half of the game. Regardless, I think a high percentage of the shots given up when we allow 35+ or so are from the outside and after we have built up a nice cushion.

Last edited by a moderator:

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's nothing short of a miracle that Bob doesn't yet own an Nhl shutout. He has a 2.21 gaa and has given up only one goal on six different occasions. It seems to always be a fluke goal like that which ruins his shutout bid. He'd have a few of them by now with any luck at all.

This was an easy night for Bob with only 16 shots faced. He's seen several nights of 30+ shots against while giving up no more than two goals. It seems like we get a huge lead early on in many of those games and then Bob sees a lot of rubber late when we shut it down for the third or even the entire second half of the game. Regardless, I think a high percentage of the shots given up when we allow 35+ or so are from the outside and after we have built up a nice cushion.

I think the defense has settled into a level of comfort with him. We saw last year how the defense as a group played much better when Leighton got there. If they keeps the shots to the outside, Bob will take care of the rest. Really fun team to watch at the moment.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's it gonna be boys.....Bob today....Boosh tomorrow?