• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

White Sox sign Asche.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Sox signed Cody to a minor league deal. Wish him luck!

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Altherr needs a full season of playing time. Hunter is a waste. The minors should give us one good outfielder this season.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree totally Northeast. There is little to discuss about either player in my opinion. Both should be flippin burgers or something.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Altherr needs a full season of playing time. Hunter is a waste. The minors should give us one good outfielder this season.

You're right to a degree (cop out) but Altherr looked like JMJ at the plate most of the time. Spring training and April, May should tell us something, I guess. The best thing that could happen is that somehow Cozens gets an early shot and goes bananas at the plate, but he likely will not get called up before August, if at all this year. But with the Eskimo, Odubel, and that good dildoe they signed, name escapes me, we'll be better than last year. (Prayer imoje disappeared)

Last edited:

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right to a degree (cop out) but Altherr looked like JMJ at the plate most of the time. Spring training and April, May should tell us something, I guess. The best thing that could happen is that somehow Cozens gets an early shot and goes bananas at the plate, but he likely will not get called up before August, if at all this year. But with the Eskimo, Odubel, and that good dildoe they signed, name escapes me, we'll be better than last year. (Prayer imoje disappeared)
I knew that you would bring up Cozens name. Seems as though he is your boy! In am OK with that.
More news, the Phillies signed relief pitcher Pedro Beato to a minor league deal. Why they did beatos me!

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew that you would bring up Cozens name. Seems as though he is your boy! In am OK with that.
More news, the Phillies signed relief pitcher Pedro Beato to a minor league deal. Why they did beatos me!

Yep, gotta like Dylan and Rhys, the future. Hope Pedro's not a deadbeto.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, gotta like Dylan and Rhys, the future. Hope Pedro's not a deadbeto.
Agreed! Plus the fact that those two guys played together can be helpful. Hope Pedro is not a wife beato!