• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which of the cellar dwellers, is the best?

Pick a pile

• Total voters

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is going to get the worst draft pick? Which has the most up side? Which is one piece away from the playoffs? Which team is the stupidest, and not playing for the lower draft pick?

Pick the team you would least like to have to play in whats left of the season? Im fucking bored.

Pick a couple of'em.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though the Packers are better than I thought, the Bears would be so much better with a decent qb.
Cardnals are losing tons of games, but Kyler looks like he can be really good. They might not be one piece away though. I still would think that their fans cant be totally disappointed that they have been competitive.
I think the jags issue maybe coaching. They seem to have everything they need. Their division is also much tougher than projected. Not many had indy doing much without Luck.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Picked the Titans, Chargers and Bears.

I'm pretty sure Rivers has six games left in his career. And the other two maybe kinda could address the same position and be division winners.

Jacksonville prolly is my pick for fourth "best". But I really dont view the Jets as hot garbage. Maybe I'm crazy, idk.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm pretty sure Rivers has six games left in his career. And the other two maybe kinda could address the same position and be division winners.

Jacksonville prolly is my pick for fourth "best". But I really dont view the Jets as hot garbage. Maybe I'm crazy, idk.
Jets and Fins are far out IMO too. Both need too much. Plus Pats.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You think Stafford is done?

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is going to get the worst draft pick? Which has the most up side? Which is one piece away from the playoffs? Which team is the stupidest, and not playing for the lower draft pick?

Pick the team you would least like to have to play in whats left of the season? Im fucking bored.

Pick a couple of'em.
How are the Bengals not on your list? They and the fuck-awful Browns should be on every year, no matter what their record is.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How are the Bengals not on your list? They and the fuck-awful Browns should be on every year, no matter what their record is.
I cant take the Browns seriously. Truth be told, i think the steelers are worse next year, and I should have put them on the list. They better have a perfect draft and offseason. Who knew Marvin Lewis was so damn good? Would they have always been this bad, without him?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is the bengals the expired Potato Salad?
Because I am certain they are in the Cellar!

Unless they are the ones buried under the cellar :)

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somehow Peter has omitted the Bengals and Browns as a poll option. This might be the most epic troll thread in SportsHoopla history...

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at the bengals and browns not even being important enough to be included.

Thc+posting polls= tard thread=perfection

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think Stafford is done?
No.

I think him not playing saves the GM and HC their jobs though. Erybody knows that team is awful without Staff. But only some of us know it's awful anyways. The defense is a laughingstock. And it's Fat Matt's love child.

I assume Staff would've played the last two weeks had they mattered. Dudes a hardass.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though the Packers are better than I thought, the Bears would be so much better with a decent qb.
Cardnals are losing tons of games, but Kyler looks like he can be really good. They might not be one piece away though. I still would think that their fans cant be totally disappointed that they have been competitive.
I think the jags issue maybe coaching. They seem to have everything they need. Their division is also much tougher than projected. Not many had indy doing much without Luck.
Cards have one of the worst pass defenses I have ever seen. I think a lot of it is the DC. Not a huge fan of Vance Joseph. Too many risks as opposed to playing straight up. When pretty much every qb that plays the Cards seems to have a career day, you need a lot of help.

With that, Murray can play. A lot of haters are going to say...

"yea but look at Mayfield this year versus last" or,
"Defenses are going to figure our Kingsburys system"... etc.

All may be true, but there is a distinct difference between Murray and Mayfield from on the field decision making to off the field attitude. Kingsbury's system is just that. Regardless of the system, the QB has to execute. Also, look at Mayfield's weapons v.s Murray. His skill set can't be argued.

Arm strength - Check
Accuracy - Check
Athleticism - Check
Leadership - Check

Call me a homer, but I think this kid is only going to get better.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFC is clearly the strongest division in the league since the Redskins are too scary to even be included.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Invalid poll. My beloved Redskins should be at the bottom of any shitlist