• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where does KD get traded in the offseason?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The money these organizations are payin these superstars , with no results…

Dolan, who has less the payroll pockets more money buy not havin them.

The Knicks were $27M less than the Suns this year. Anunoby is due an extension (sizable raise). Randle and Brunson will opt out after next season for their extensions (sizable raises). The Knicks will catch up pretty quick.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always thought the bulls and laker teams were very well coached and put together. I don't believe they carried their respective team.

So which team in the last 30 years won a championship with bad coaching and one or two guys

Sure as heck wasn't the last half dozen or so

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Knicks were $27M less than the Suns this year. Anunoby is due an extension (sizable raise). Randle and Brunson will opt out after next season for their extensions (sizable raises). The Knicks will catch up pretty quick.

My guess is they move Randle if they can manage.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude Booker is way below those guys for everyone. He's a really good scorer but not even Kyrie level and doesn't do much else, SGA and Antman are legit future MVPs possibly

And yes exactly right he's just not gonna be that alpha guy, but you need more than one guy to win titles. thing is Beal is the same (lesser, older) player as Booker and KD is not a leader and not dominant every game anymore. Suns have nothing to do but blow this up
No but even this season I keep hearing he's top SG and now that PHX can't trade him.

I agree their owner won't, but he shouldn't be untradable.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So which team in the last 30 years won a championship with bad coaching and one or two guys

Sure as heck wasn't the last half dozen or so

Believe it or not I would say the Lebron James championships. That cavs championship I think was won with pure talent with LBJ and Kyrie. In Miami the coach ES was a solid coach but Wade, Bosh, and LBJ really out talented the older spurs team.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe it or not I would say the Lebron James championships. That cavs championship I think was won with pure talent with LBJ and Kyrie. In Miami the coach ES was a solid coach but Wade, Bosh, and LBJ really out talented the older spurs team.

If the Spurs were "washed up" then by comparison what does that make the Magic Lakers

I just challenge this perspective. I will acknowledge that LBJ is 1 of 2 but that 2 is MJ. Everyone else needs a lot of help.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Spurs were "washed up" then by comparison what does that make the Magic Lakers

I just challenge this perspective. I will acknowledge that LBJ is 1 of 2 but that 2 is MJ. Everyone else needs a lot of help.

I wouldn't say the Spurs were washed but I would say they were the weakest of the Spurs teams that went to the finals. Magic and Jordan were before my time I really can't put the eye test to it I started watching growing up about the time Shaq went to the Lakers.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why trade?
To get other pieces that can fill multiple holes?

Example….

This is just using names and contracts without using the logic of why Minny would ever do the deal.

It also doesn’t address the pg need in Phoenix.

But gives them flipable contracts…

IMG_1230.png

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To get other pieces that can fill multiple holes?

Example….

This is just using names and contracts without using the logic of why Minny would ever do the deal.

It also doesn’t address the pg need in Phoenix.

But gives them flipable contracts…

View attachment 361016

Whomever (if) they trade with, it will have to be a team not also over the 2nd apron. Neither team would be able to take on money, and exact to the penny matches are basically impossible.

I was targeting PG and PF as the major pieces without the need to flip further. A KAT trade would make more sense than the pieces trade above IMO, but their biggest need is still PG.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me you do everything you can to give away Beal, keep Book, and trade KD.

Losing Beal may mean taking on another player on a bad deal that makes more sense schematically.