• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where do we go from here?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter unless you can get rid of Dan and his boy Bruce.

Maybe this season will be the tipping point for the fans.

Do you all really want change? Because as long as Snyder is making money he does not care what we think.

If enough fans feel the way that I do and are completely fed up, then we can affect change. But it would require the entire fan base boycotting Redskin merchandise and Redskin tickets. And unfortunately I don’t think that will ever happen.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An NFL owner just passed away, Bill Bidwell. I remember him from at least back in the Gibbs days and he was known as a bad owner. That never really changed. Many times when I thought of Dan Snyder my mind would think back to when the Redskins were good and I thought to myself ….. thank god we don't have someone like Bill Bidwell. We do now and have had for 20 years. :L

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An NFL owner just passed away, Bill Bidwell. I remember him from at least back in the Gibbs days and he was known as a bad owner. That never really changed. Many times when I thought of Dan Snyder my mind would think back to when the Redskins were good and I thought to myself ….. thank god we don't have someone like Bill Bidwell. We do now and have had for 20 years. :L

Indeed he was a bad owner! He were known for NOT spending money and in our division his St. Louis based team gave us two easy divisional wins. I never thought at the time that our team would ever replace them, but alas, you're right, we are the 2019 version of the old St. Louis Cardinals.

V AZARIAH V

HTTR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where do we go from here?

We go to Florida

To lose to Miami

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the plan...

Dan hires Louis Riddick five years, all monies guaranteed with a 100 million guarantee buyout, meddling (forced resignation) or firing clause.

Riddick get to run the show completely and totally cleans house. Allen being the first to go!

Riddick then hires the coach of his choice and one who also believes in Dwayne Haskins as he does. The total rebuild begins and as early as next season this team begins to win games. (we really do have some good pieces in place so it's just a matter of getting rid of some deadwood/aging players and replacing them.)

Dan works to finalize the new stadium deal in D.C. now that both Maryland and Virginia have basically pulled out of any potential deal. Changes name of team and makes these our permanent uniforms with upgrades on the lance. (everybody's happy)

upload_2019-10-7_12-46-43.jpeg