• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

where are the

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
andy greene fans from last year? thank god he wasn't in a contract year last year when everyone was "high" on him

devils30mb

King "Marty" Kong
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our D on the whole.

Talinder has been a bust up to now....is he a 1 team player meaning only good with Buffalo?

Atrain looks slow.

The rookies coming up are trying but you can't win a cup with so many young d that are going to make errors.

Captain White may be the only one who is playing o.k. but he can't be on the ice the full 60 minutes.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll admit it. I was probably the leader of the Andy Greene fan club. I still have hope for him!

DevFan60

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you kidding about White? He doesn't know what to do with puck. Tallinder is a big mistake of this year signing. Most goals allowed when he is on ice. And too many turnovers by him.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there is only 1 d man i've been truely happy with.

A train.

thats it. you know what you're going to get from him every game and he rarely hurts the team.

greene as much as id love to see him succeed looks lost, and tallinder just seems to have no confidence.

white is my honorable mention, as he hasn't been as bad as he was in past years, but the d is just all over.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

A train.

thats it. you know what you're going to get from him every game and he rarely hurts the team.

greene as much as id love to see him succeed looks lost, and tallinder just seems to have no confidence.

white is my honorable mention, as he hasn't been as bad as he was in past years, but the d is just all over.

Atrain has been ok, but he's soooo slow. I was at the Edmonton game where he tried to line up a hit 10 feet in front of me, and the Edmonton player went right around him and then they scored on the ensuing scramble around the net while he was out of position. That was one of his first games back though so I gave him a pass on that one.

devils30mb

King "Marty" Kong
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you kidding about White? He doesn't know what to do with puck.

To be only a minus 2 on a team that is struggling to score, he missed only 1 game, and is averaging about 20 minutes on the ice per game has to say something.
Yes at times he may look like he doesn't know what to do with the puck but on this current team he has been one of our better defenders.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A train.

I really liked what Taormina was showing before he got hurt as well. Otherwise, I agree on the whole